Recalled/Assigned: Rangers recall Tim Gettinger. Justin Richards, Jonny Brodzinski

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
Gettinger I like. Richards is intriguing.

Brodzinski I don't get, he is 27 and already got 4 games this season. He is here to provide AHL scoring.

How bad is Gauthier injury? Did anybody else get injured last game?

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Shoulda let the guys play for First Place at 1pm?

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
I mean, I like Buch and his move looked possibly accidental to a degree, but you’re going to get in trouble for that for sure. Wilson should have been suspended 100%, but Buch will almost certainly get a few games and that’s understandable

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Brodzinski is a pro with 61 NHL games. It’s not that hard to get. Gettinger’s second half has been really good. Richards may have a future with us.

Ronning would have been intriguing though.

Reactions: Clark Kellogg

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I mean, I like Buch and his move looked possibly accidental to a degree, but you’re going to get in trouble for that for sure. Wilson should have been suspended 100%, but Buch will almost certainly get a few games and that’s understandable

Here’s where I have the problem. The two most actually dangerous to a player’s health plays these last two Caps games got a $5000 fine for the repeat offender perpetrator.

It’s not Buch going after Mantha last night it’s Mantha going after Buch and when he gets too close and with his own stick coming up Buch pops him. Mantha was the aggressor and he’s not even seriously hurt so Buch is going to be suspended for 5 games or more for a nasty but not dangerous play but Wilson who could have easily ended Panarin’s career with his bullshit move and who has been a dirty player his entire career gets a $5000 fine.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I wish they left these guys in Hartford to play the final game with a chance to win the division.

Richards has been good but not great. Active defensively. Contributes on offense. PK. He's a future NHLer.

Gettinger's second half has been great. More physical, moving faster than he has.

Brodzinski has been a pro down there and is probably just getting a reward for his leadership and hard play.

Reactions: cwede

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
This is about giving them a bump in pay for a couple days for slugging it out in the minors but i think Gettinger is getting a look

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Would’ve liked to see Ty Ronning. Anyone who watches Hartford games have thoughts on him? I remember he was a bust who couldn’t even crack the AHL and got sent to the ECHL last year and now all of a sudden he’s an over point per game player in the AHL?

Being from Vancouver his dad was such a little engine that could story, it would be amazing if he is a late bloomer and through this determination becomes an NHL’er

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Would’ve liked to see Ty Ronning. Anyone who watches Hartford games have thoughts on him? I remember he was a bust who couldn’t even crack the AHL and got sent to the ECHL last year and now all of a sudden he’s an over point per game player in the AHL?
Being from Vancouver, his dad was such a little engine that could story, it would be amazing if he is a late bloomer and through this determination becomes an NHL’er

could still get a game Saturday, after Pack's AHL season ends today

Reactions: EdJovanovski

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
I wish they left these guys in Hartford to play the final game with a chance to win the division.

Richards has been good but not great. Active defensively. Contributes on offense. PK. He's a future NHLer.

Gettinger's second half has been great. More physical, moving faster than he has.

Brodzinski has been a pro down there and is probably just getting a reward for his leadership and hard play.
\

is he another center gonna be forced to the wing when our issue is center :sarcasm::huh:

how is Richards at faceoffs? will Barron get some looks at center with his size, it can't hurt. he was drafted as a center, not a winger I believe

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018

Being from Vancouver his dad was such a little engine that could story, it would be amazing if he is a late bloomer and through this determination becomes an NHL’er

I think he has no future here, this organization is trying to get more physical. Question is can we trade him for some pick or package him in some trade?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad