Rangers prospect rankings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
What is going on. This isn't the normal and "official" poll. I don't know what the criteria is. Usually we go by HFs criteria which would still have McI as a prospect.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Leslie Treff said Buch did not look too good in camp...but I'm sticking with him.

He is going to take some time to adjust to the NA game.

I really hope people don't jump all over him if he doesn't have 10 goals by December...

NetflixandPhil

May 7, 2016
What is going on. This isn't the normal and "official" poll. I don't know what the criteria is. Usually we go by HFs criteria which would still have McI as a prospect.

Criteria to graduate is:
-40+ gms in one season
OR
-60+ gms in career
OR
-On NHL roster all season long

This means McIlrath has graduated

Beer League Sniper

Homeless Man's Rick Nash
Apr 27, 2010
City in a Forest
I think I'd prefer Beacon's poll to this one. He does a great job of organizing information and provides a list of eligible prospects to add.

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't he do it after Traverse City, so we at least have some idea where to place guys we just drafted?

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Lose Huska?

You gotta explain this one, man.

He was probably the best player in the USHL last season, and he was good at the WJC's.

Just think he is wayyy too unproven and still a complete crapshoot. I'd have all those guys before him and don't consider him a top 10 prospect at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad