Oliver Tärnström (F)
Hank Kempf (D)
Zakary Karpa (F)
Kalle Vaisanen (F)

Reactions: Atax

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Thanks.

What happened with Hugo Ollas? Don’t see him on the rank or cut list. Definitely top 15 in my book.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Since we started this Rempe and Laba would certainly move up. I might even move Rempe as high as 4 even if he's only a 4th liner. He's like a (not so) secret weapon (anymore) that 31 other teams wish they had. The amount of mayhem that he's created since being called up is rather astounding and it's mayhem that's really worked to our benefit. He's taken teams off their games just by his being on the ice a few minutes a game.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks.

What happened with Hugo Ollas? Don’t see him on the rank or cut list. Definitely top 15 in my book.
I dont know whats going on with the site. He’s under honorable mentions but now it looks like it’s empty. Polls have been a nightmare this time around with site errors.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
TCG, I am just trying to remember, but we had Rempe on the list way before he debuted, right? I don't think that really influenced much? Correct me if I am wrong!

Also, just randomly made $4K on PEPE coin - I bought $100 of it last year, let it sit in my Crypto.com account and just forgot I had it. Logged on and :: boom :: a free $4K.

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
TCG, I am just trying to remember, but we had Rempe on the list way before he debuted, right? I don't think that really influenced much? Correct me if I am wrong!

Also, just randomly made $4K on PEPE coin - I bought $100 of it last year, let it sit in my Crypto.com account and just forgot I had it. Logged on and :: boom :: a free $4K.
Yup Rempe was voted in a week or two before he was called up.

Haha that’s awesome! Free money!

• Love
Reactions: Hunter Gathers

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Yup Rempe was voted in a week or two before he was called up.

Haha that’s awesome! Free money!
I thought so. I knew others were getting a bit higher on him and the reports out of Hartford were just overwhelmingly positive. Glad to know we were ahead of the curve, LOL.

And yes! I ended up cashing out 75% and just leaving $1K to ride. If I lose it, I lose it - it was found money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad