Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Poll: #7

Who is our #7 prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
There's a massive difference that you choose to ignore. I am not being anal about anything. Teams relegate to the Allsvenskan due to a bad season and the prospects contracted to that team can't do anything about it. Modo, where Zuccarello played, was relegated a few years ago. It has nothing to do with "in a vacuum". That's just an easy way to prove your point. Promotion / relegation is completely different from major / minor league. The difference between the worst teams in SHL and the best teams in Allsvenskan is basically minimal. The difference between the worst team in the NHL and the best team in the AHL is might and day.

But sure, call me anal for pointing out the difference.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
There's a massive difference that you choose to ignore. I am not being anal about anything. Teams relegate to the Allsvenskan due to a bad season and the prospects contracted to that team can't do anything about it. Modo, where Zuccarello played, was relegated a few years ago. It has nothing to do with "in a vacuum". That's just an easy way to prove your point. Promotion / relegation is completely different from major / minor league. The difference between the worst teams in SHL and the best teams in Allsvenskan is basically minimal. The difference between the worst team in the NHL and the best team in the AHL is might and day.

But sure, call me anal for pointing out the difference.

For the purposes I was mentioning (he's playing at a lower level), you knew exactly what I meant. You also had no doubt based on past posts that I knew about the relegation system. It was a different word, but you knew what I meant and just got anal to try to show how smart you are.

If you want further proof that you were just being anal, you dedicated not one, but 2 posts just in this thread to dealing with phone auto-correct errors. This is on top of creating a whole discussion of minors vs second tier when you knew exactly what I meant.

Your whole "contribution" to this thread has been to try to be anal spelling police.

You knew my point, you knew about auto-correct on phones. Just leave it alone and move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad