OT: Rangers Multimedia Thread (GIFs/Video/Images/Requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
20130509136808541567205.gif

:D
Just thought I'd let you know that a posted on another board I frequent posted this. You're friggin everywhere PJay

Blue777

Feb 24, 2010

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Charlie, you're our god and everything, but, did you have to upload all 3 periods? Just the 1st would have been fine....

Balej20

Jan 4, 2013
This should have at least been a double minor on Green as Dorsett was bleeding. Green got away with one there for sure.

Balej20

Jan 4, 2013
Lol'ing at Hank just celebrating while everyone was fighting and Cally and Ovi just watching

The Rangers were short handed a man in that scrum at the end of the game. I would have liked to see Lundqvist understand the situation a bit more instead of celebrating on his own for 2 minutes.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
The Rangers were short handed a man in that scrum at the end of the game. I would have liked to see Lundqvist understand the situation a bit more instead of celebrating on his own for 2 minutes.

Are you suggesting he fights and risks injury?

Balej20

Jan 4, 2013
Are you suggesting he fights and risks injury?

I'm suggesting he understand the situation, that's all. He was in his own world there while he's teammates were being ganged up on in the cormer. And you don't have to get into a fight in a situation like that. You just have to pair off.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
I'm suggesting he understand the situation, that's all. He was in his own world there while he's teammates were being ganged up on in the cormer. And you don't have to get into a fight in a situation like that. You just have to pair off.

With who? Ovy so that he can pull some dirty crap on him? I don't want our best player risking injury.

Balej20

Jan 4, 2013
With who? Ovy so that he can pull some dirty crap on him? I don't want our best player risking injury.

He looked foolish. These are grown men and he's wearing body armor. He's not getting hurt if he pairs off or at least shows that he cares that his teammates are getting outnumbered

Balej20

Jan 4, 2013
But you're making me over defend my stance and I fear I may be coming off as a Lundqvist "hater" when I don't mean to be doing that. I love the guy and he's the only reason this team competes.

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Hank was clearly not involved with that scrum, and wasn't going to risk a 3rd man in, which would be a possible suspension. It was a smart move of him not to get involved.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Hank was clearly not involved with that scrum, and wasn't going to risk a 3rd man in, which would be a possible suspension. It was a smart move of him not to get involved.

lol he stayed out cause you don't need him getting hurt in a fight. they aren't giving him a 12th man in penalty if he joins an 11 man scrum

schabadoo

Feb 16, 2012
But you're making me over defend my stance and I fear I may be coming off as a Lundqvist "hater" when I don't mean to be doing that. I love the guy and he's the only reason this team competes.

No, it just sounds silly saying the goalie should've skated over and matched up with a regular skater.

That you'd risk our best player in the situation is really a different issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad