OT: Rangers Multimedia Thread (GIFs/Video/Images/Requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Hey Charlie, how about a .gif of Straalman doing the backwards Running Man last night when he lost his footing along the far boards?

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
Hey Charlie, how about a .gif of Straalman doing the backwards Running Man last night when he lost his footing along the far boards?
Haha I forgot about that one, that's a good idea as well. Anyone know when that one occurred? Would save me a hell of a lot of time, usually finding where these things occurred is what takes the most time.

Tom Servo

Oh Baby
Sep 14, 2005
Lundy1.jpg

McDonagh

Slow it down 30GHz
Mar 8, 2009

My brother who doesn't REALLY follow hockey (sometimes I think he knows more than some of the people on this forum, though!) gets me with this one all the time. Whenever a Jokinen thread pops up I send it to him. I've teared up/had my eyes water for an unknown reason twice as a Ranger fan, when Fedorov scored in 2009 and when Jokinen was taking/missing that shot. Needless to say, I only started to follow in the 03/04 season and I know you guys have been through a lot worse!

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
GQBoB.gif

Can't seem to find when Stralsy lost his footing, if anyone remembers when that happened let me know so I can GIF it

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Can't seem to find when Stralsy lost his footing, if anyone remembers when that happened let me know so I can GIF it

Somebody help this man!

I want to say it was either the latter half of the 2nd period or the first half of the 3rd period... Somewhere in that time frame...

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
Somebody help this man!

I want to say it was either the latter half of the 2nd period or the first half of the 3rd period... Somewhere in that time frame...

Based on the game thread it was around 9:57 PM, which i would assume is the start of the 3rd... but I can't seem to find it

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Based on the game thread it was around 9:57 PM, which i would assume is the start of the 3rd... but I can't seem to find it

Game had a 7:30 PM start time so I don't think 10 PM would be the start of the 3rd... What about up until the mid-way point of the 3rd? Rangers were attacking to the left-hand side of our screen, Straalman was backskating to the right-hand side of the screen, up near the far boards. That should help you determine which period it was.

If I still had the game on my DVR I would look for it myself, but unfortunately I tend to delete shows immediately after I finish watching them.

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
Game had a 7:30 PM start time so I don't think 10 PM would be the start of the 3rd... Likely the latter half of the 2nd period.

If I still had the game on my DVR I would look for it myself, but unfortunately I tend to delete shows immediately after I finish watching them.

7 PM starts end around 9:45

7:30 PM starts end around 10:15

9:57 is DEFINITELY not the latter half of the 2nd period. It's the third period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad