Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

Just awful. Feel so ****ing cheated.

Also, RIP Richards. He is terrible.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
We give Hank 4 goals, he needs to find a way.

Get the **** out of here right now, dude.

That game was rigged from the 3rd period on.

He DID find a way- we won that game 4-3. To say Hank needs to find a way after witnessing the jobs the referees did tonight shows you NEVER have the right to criticize Hank.

richardsequalscup*

Kind of hard to beat the Kings and the refs. A good example of why the NHL will always be a joke. Incompetent officiating.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
National Hockey League
1185 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036

Pitchforks, Torches, Clubs...

Bring what you want

AHB*

Brad Richards has destroyed the power play and any even strength hope for MSL and Hags. He should be ashamed.

The Undertaker

Jun 22, 2012
If it makes anyone feel better I fully expect Richards to be made captain and not be bought out in the offseason

beastly115

Oct 12, 2007
I feel cheated.

Refs gifted the Kings that game.

Absolutely disgusted with the NHL.

Zil

Shrug
Feb 9, 2006
They cheated. They ****ing cheated. ****ing mother****ing cheaters. **** O'Halloran.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
You know, I don't mind losing. I don't.

I don't mind losing when the game is called fair and the refs don't influence the outcome. If we lost 5-4 and it was a legitimate loss, I'd just say suck it up and go and win the next two.

You really can't take the league seriously, though, when it lets the officials influence the game time and time again. It's disgraceful.

Moon Knight

Aug 15, 2012
I feel so tired, but I know I won't be able to sleep after this.

Worst feeling after a loss for me.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Richards is gone after the season.

We played well for the most part, same with last game. Having a 4-2 leading going into the 3rd hurts. **** dudes...

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
This is really incredible two games now we outplay this team which really seems like nothing better than anyone else we played (excluding 3rd period game 1 of course) and then in this game we get

3rd goal - no intereference
4th goal - because the ref ****ed up the icing call because they don't understand hybrid icing
5th goal - because the ref ****ed up the delay of game on a BLACK AND WHITE CALL THAT IS NOT SUBJECTIVE IN THE LEAST

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
This season was fun. A lot of ups and a lot of downs but overall I am happy that the team made it this far.

They most likely will not come back from this and the Kings will have their second cup. Maybe in the next 20 years we will get one more chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad