GDT: Rangers @ Flyers - "City of Brotherly Love and Probably A McLeod Fight" Edition - 3/22/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
AVs lines sometimes make me wonder if he has a plan, or if he just throws shit at the wall and hopes it sticks...

Also have we ever seen Hayes with Buch? That could be an interesting new pairing if that happened

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Happy to see Georgiev getting the start. Kid has been a pleasant surprise and if he keeps playing the way he is, should get the bulk of the remaining games.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
AVs lines sometimes make me wonder if he has a plan, or if he just throws **** at the wall and hopes it sticks...

Also have we ever seen Hayes with Buch? That could be an interesting new pairing if that happened
AV normally puts Hayes against the other team best line in a defensive assignment, I don't think he would put Buch there when in his mind Buch is a liability in the defensive zone.

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
We're not getting a top 5 pick, but unless we win a lottery for the 1-3 picks.

Arizona, Vancouver, Ottawa, Buffalo, Montreal and Detroit are not passing us. It's just not gonna happen. Gotta just hope we win the lottery.

Grr true

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
AVs lines sometimes make me wonder if he has a plan, or if he just throws **** at the wall and hopes it sticks...

Yeah, I still want to see Vlad - Hayes - Buch for a few games. Tell Buch to shoot, shoot, shoot when playing with those 2.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com

The 8th pick is the earliest pick the Rangers can get before the draft lottery. Edmonton might be able to have more points than the Rangers. Edmonton is playing Ottawa tonight. If Edmonton wins and Rangers lose tonight,it’s just a one point difference even in games played.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York

He just throws stuff at the walls. Spooner isn't a center either. That line won't do much better, except maybe a little more offense, considering Spooner is a better offensive player than Namestnikov.

We should put our best line back together because that would make sense and there was no reason to take it apart to begin with, but apparently if you say that, you get accused of bias. :rolleyes:

I'm glad AV finally realizes though that you don't have to put players together due to nationality. Half of this forum has decided the lines should be picked based on that, even if those players don't play well together.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Right now, the team is kinda like Paul Roma in the old WWF. Essentially a jobber but has a little bit of skill and wins occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad