GDT: Rangers @ Flames, the Nobody Gives a S#it Edition

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Every time I tune in Huberdeau doesn't seem to get any OT minutes. Is that just coincidence or has that been the case most of the season?

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
star-trek-data.gif

Flames finally get on the winning side of OT.
F you, Fox!

That's our captain ending that game! Big 2 points!

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Also went to this one.

Observations that have me down on the Flames:
- Zero speed on the wings other than Dube
- D activates at weird times and we often have no one covering the point when we throw it back to the blue line
- Lucic's ego is big. His shifts are way too long
- Weegar is still shackled to our demise
- Too many royal road passes against

At least the game ended with Fox in the box

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Turns out Huberdeau's confidence was/is super low. Imagine that

If Allen Walsh's tweet lights a fire in Huberdeau, does that mean he'll have saved the season?

Reactions: Felidae

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
God Rags fans might be the saltiest in the league. Wow do they like to whine. That was an obvious penalty in OT and there could have been two others before easily.

Good : Liked Bread, Ras, Weegar. Hubes I can live with some giveāŵays if he can put in an effort like that more often

Not bad: Markstrom just can't get a start without 1 questionable goal can he? Pelletier played well, needs to hang onto the puck longer. Ruz an improvement over where he was. Zadorov, Dube, Toffoli, Lewis. Decent Lucic game.

Bad : Hanifin brutal really. Sucked. Ritchie did too, Kadri scored but lots of bad turnovers and tunnel vision

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Went out to a movie w my lady this evening so I caught the game on pvr afterwards. 2-0 in the first minute had me cloud nine. The inevitable clawback over the next 59:14 to hit ot was disappointing. Was great to see our cap tip that baby in whilst ol' Foxface was in the box.

NinjaTurtle

Feb 29, 2020
Windsor, Ont.
God Rags fans might be the saltiest in the league. Wow do they like to whine. That was an obvious penalty in OT and there could have been two others before easily.

Good : Liked Bread, Ras, Weegar. Hubes I can live with some giveāŵays if he can put in an effort like that more often

Not bad: Markstrom just can't get a start without 1 questionable goal can he? Pelletier played well, needs to hang onto the puck longer. Ruz an improvement over where he was. Zadorov, Dube, Toffoli, Lewis. Decent Lucic game.

Bad : Hanifin brutal really. Sucked. Ritchie did too, Kadri scored but lots of bad turnovers and tunnel vision

In regards to Hanifin, and maybe it’s just my selective memory, but I thought he played better overall and was more dynamic during the 3 games without Ras.

I don’t know who to pair with Andersson but maybe Hanifin-Tanev should be given more time…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad