Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
**** the dovals

image.php

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
A win to clinch the PT in Newark would be something wonderful.

Beat these ****ing clowns.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
It's Fan Appreciation Night tonight. Should be interesting considering this should be a Game 5 of '08-esque invasion of blue. Pumped for my free puck!

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Why? (not rest anyone)

I just believe in playing the season out as normal trying to win as many games as possible.

I don't want guys sitting around for days without a game. Play the full team, stay in form, never take the foot off the gas until the season and playoffs are over.

Unless somebody has a notable injury they need to heal up, everyone should be playing.

Son of Steinbrenner

Jul 9, 2003
I just believe in playing the season out as normal trying to win as many games as possible.

I don't want guys sitting around for days without a game. Play the full team, stay in form, never take the foot off the gas until the season and playoffs are over.

Unless somebody has a notable injury they need to heal up, everyone should be playing.

I disagree. I think one of the rewards of having the best team in the regular season is to gives guys a night off and as much rest as possible. AV rested guys last year and it didn't hurt the Rangers? Do you honestly believe if Stepan or Nash don't play Saturday it will hurt them in the playoffs?

I can respect your view point here I just disagree with it. We thankfully have players that will try as hard as they can but the Rangers are playing virtual preseason games right now. I don't want Nash blocking shots on the PK Saturday against Ovechkin. That's probably just me though....

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
Yeah its you. I want that presidents trophy and I sure as hell want to beat Ovechkin and the Capitals senseless. Every single time. No prisoners. That said lets kill these fools tonight.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
I disagree. I think one of the rewards of having the best team in the regular season is to gives guys a night off and as much rest as possible. AV rested guys last year and it didn't hurt the Rangers? Do you honestly believe if Stepan or Nash don't play Saturday it will hurt them in the playoffs?

I can respect your view point here I just disagree with it. We thankfully have players that will try as hard as they can but the Rangers are playing virtual preseason games right now. I don't want Nash blocking shots on the PK Saturday against Ovechkin. That's probably just me though....

I agree. Having rested players going into the playoffs when your opponents have had their foot to the floor just trying to clinch in de-facto playoff games can not be understated for a minute. We've watched this team know exactly when and how to ratchet it up when they need to.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
This could be even more epic than last night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut

Resting someone Saturday shouldn't hurt them for the playoffs but I just hate the idea of the taking the foot off the gas and then turning it back on again a couple days later.

I mean, I agree.. I was cringing the other night when we were blocking shots and going balls out when up 6-0 on the Devils.

Thordic

StraightOuttaConklin
Jul 12, 2006
I feel bad for Devils STH.

Tonight is "Fan Appreciation Night".

The place is going to be 60% Rangers fans tonight, there are only like 40 tickets left on StubHub and nosebleeds are going for $200 a pop. I guarantee its not Devils fans snapping up those tickets.

Then again, I don't feel all that bad for them.

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT
I think the Devils made a huge mistake by holding fan appreciation night against the Rangers. I mean, what do they think is going to happen? I guess they are hoping that Devils fans will actually show up for once. I fully expect it to be about 70 percent Rangers fans.

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
I think the Devils made a huge mistake by holding fan appreciation night against the Rangers. I mean, what do they think is going to happen? I guess they are hoping that Devils fans will actually show up for once. I fully expect it to be about 70 percent Rangers fans.

The Lets go Rangers chants may bellow out the Devils PA guy today during appreciation night

Thordic

StraightOuttaConklin
Jul 12, 2006

It's a comically awful decision, especially given the state of the two teams right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad