Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Devils (no 1st win for NJ Devils)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
To clarify, I still think he's going to be a solid 2nd pairing guy in the near future. I also think Brayden Schenn is going to be a solid 2nd line center. Always drives me crazy when people look at draft placement and use it as their sole evaluation tool. The writing has kind of been on the wall for awhile, same with Schenn.

Wolfy*

Richards - Brassard - Pyatt
Miller - Stepan - Zucc
Pouliot - Boyle - Fast
Powe - Moore - Dorsett

Good lord...change Pyatt and Zucc.

Last season there was some great chemistry between Brassard and Zucc. The Stepan line doesn't work, we know that for a fact.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Good lord...change Pyatt and Zucc.

Last season there was some great chemistry between Brassard and Zucc. The Stepan line doesn't work, we know that for a fact.

There was this season, too, but Zucc can't finish, Brassard is pass-first. Brad is our only finisher right now which is frightening.

Bullseyes

Aug 16, 2013
To clarify, I still think he's going to be a solid 2nd pairing guy in the near future. I also think Brayden Schenn is going to be a solid 2nd line center. Always drives me crazy when people look at draft placement and use it as their sole evaluation tool. The writing has kind of been on the wall for awhile, same with Schenn.

What? Brayden Schenn was the best prospect not in the NHL at one point!!!! He's going to be Mike Richards but better!!! :sarcasm: Or so Flyer fans keep telling me.

Larsson is still young and he is a d-man, but so far his NHL career has been unimpressive. If that's from being dealt with wrong or something else, I don't know, but I don't think he was as good as some pegged him at points.

Last edited:

Wolfy*

There was this season, too, but Zucc can't finish, Brassard is pass-first. Brad is our only finisher right now which is frightening.

Zucc will finish when he's told to finish, or his butt may end up elsewhere...and he knows.

Coach should put him on the top line, it's worth another try.

GFiP*

Sadly I don't think rangers win this, I don't see anyone stepping up and leading in place of cally

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Found out today that my boss is a pretty huge Devils fan.

He made me watch the Henrique OT winner.

The ****?

I hope we kick the **** out of them tomorrow :laugh:

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
I say plateaued because I think he's the same guy as the day he was drafted. Just no real improvement or anything. Sort of weird.

Totally agree, I think the problem with him is similar to what was wrong with Tavares when he was younger in a sense, it's all about skating, Larsson can't skate for **** he lets guys skate past him like he's a turnstile

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Found out today that my boss is a pretty huge Devils fan.

He made me watch the Henrique OT winner.

The ****?

I hope we kick the **** out of them tomorrow :laugh:

file a harassment claim against him. no one should be subjected to that torture.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Don't worry I've been to the Wells Fargo Center a ton and the PA announcer and goal horn are awful there also

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Don't worry I've been to the Wells Fargo Center a ton and the PA announcer and goal horn are awful there also

You also won't hear any "lets go Devils" chants. It's just "Rangers suck." And their goal song is the stupidest thing since recorded history.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
So much negativity around this game, the devils are old and slow their defense sucks and they haven't won a game yet, score early and step on these ****ers necks were a better team, hank will stand on his head if need be this is an easily winnable game.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
I'm pretty sure they dropped the "hey! you suck" ****

Nothing sounded so obnoxious in my life.

Down 4-0 and they score...

Hey! You suck!

You are losing 4-1, it means you ****ing blow if that team sucks.

Great way to "celebrate"

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Nothing sounded so obnoxious in my life.

Down 4-0 and they score...

Hey! You suck!

You are losing 4-1, it means you ****ing blow if that team sucks.

Great way to "celebrate"

It's just another example of what makes that fanbase terrible. That and waxing poetic about a child molester's song that they no longer use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad