Series Talk: Rangers/Craps (Game 1 is Sunday 4/21 @ 3pm ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Here. We. Go.

IMG_0363.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bring Back Avery

Dec 29, 2012
Catasauqua, PA
What’s so terrible? The extra day is when there’s a shift in location. This is not unusual. Same as afternoon games on weekends. Why complain just for the sake of complaining?
I get having an extra day off if you're traveling a major distance, but Washington isn't that far away. Besides, my main gripe is that we don't get a Saturday game. You'd think we'd get one next weekend since the Knicks aren't scheduled to play. Also, "...complain for the sake of complaining", I thought that's pretty much what everyone does on these boards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
I get having an extra day off if you're traveling a major distance, but Washington isn't that far away. Besides, my main gripe is that we don't get a Saturday game. You'd think we'd get one next weekend since the Knicks aren't scheduled to play. Also, "...complain for the sake of complaining", I thought that's pretty much what everyone does on these boards.

The NHL has always done 2 games for travel days. And regardless of whether they're going to DC, it's still travel, they are sleeping in a hotel and not used to the surroundings. The Rangers also benefit significantly from extra days off, so I am good with this.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
I don’t know where Wheeler would fit in, he’s the worst of all the potential options for the 1st line RW spot. Kakko is locked in at 3RW. Maybe a 4th line of Vesey-Wennberg-Wheeler lol.

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
I don’t know where Wheeler would fit in, he’s the worst of all the potential options for the 1st line RW spot. Kakko is locked in at 3RW. Maybe a 4th line of Vesey-Wennberg-Wheeler lol.
That pushes cuylle out of the lineup, and cuylle is not coming out. Top 10 in the league in hits…

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
that would unironically be golden

That pushes cuylle out of the lineup, and cuylle is not coming out. Top 10 in the league in hits…
no, it pushes Goodrow out in this example

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
In the postseason you need all hands on deck. You never know what happens moving forward.

I'd much rather have Blake Wheeler as an option instead of someone with no experience at all.

You can also see the impact he had on the guys while healthy. I think Trouba and the other leaders have leaned on him and it can only help.

If he sees the ice, it's probably been a long run but a lot of unfortunate events to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad