Series Talk: Rangers/Craps (Game 1 is Sunday 4/21 @ 3pm ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Here. We. Go.

IMG_0363.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hockeyplayer99

Jul 31, 2005
What is with the schedule, They know the Rangers go to game 7 all the time so we will be finishing May 5 while the others will be done May 4th or sooner. Then they will play the next round if they make it on May 7 i bet when they are tired and the other team is fresh,

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
Didn't Shesty say in an interview immediately after that series that they had gotten into his head for those first two games, but that Benny had given him advice for when they returned that worked really well for him?

I have a pretty vivid memory of that. Then the reporter asking what exactly the advice was, and Shesty refusing to say.
"Imagine all the fans are in their underwear"

bhamill

Apr 16, 2012
I feel this needs to be said to avoid any confusion on the matter. MSG will carry every first round game EXCEPT if the game is going to be shown on ABC. Right now, none of the games in this series are scheduled for ABC. And the only one that looks like it could be on ABC would be Game 7.
Thanks bud!

Reactions: Mike in Houston

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I feel this needs to be said to avoid any confusion on the matter. MSG will carry every first round game EXCEPT if the game is going to be shown on ABC. Right now, none of the games in this series are scheduled for ABC. And the only one that looks like it could be on ABC would be Game 7.

I guess we have some first timers tuning in this year lol

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Thought people would find this interesting. Full list of sibling play-off series in the replies:

Last edited:

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
It was Igor's first taste of the NHL playoffs, and I'd say he worked through it pretty well. No reason to be worried about it.
I didn't say he didn't work through it, I just hope he is prepared. The caps players are not shy about making contact with the goalie and their fans are loud and aggressive.

He had a bad game, he wasnt rattled.

If he were, it woudl have carried over.

It didn't.

Do you have those same fears for Charlie Lindgren? Who has never played in the playoffs or really been ANY good until this season?
Why would I have those fears for Lindgren? I hope he is rattled by his first playoffs. He isn't a Ranger.

Though, he is a Lindgren and I'm not sure anything gets to them.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I have faith that Lavi knows what makes the opponent tick and how to jam them up.
So do I, and especially relevant is he KNOWS most of all his ex-players and their tendancies. We've had a nice break, and surely they have spent a lot of time with video and Lavy sharing what he knows. HUGE advantage. What he cannot do is score on Lindgren or prevent soft goals. Bulletin board canonly provide so much.
We all can feel as confident as we want. Over confidence and our players taking this series for granted, is not the only thing that can destroy us, but takes away what "should be" an easy enough series win....."according to GARP".

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I’m dropping Fubo after round one. They no longer carry SNY, which was half the point for me. I’ll probably switch to DirectTV which has all the RSNs, ESPN, and the Turner channels. A bit more money than Fubo but the value is there. I should be covered for 99% of the local and national broadcasts for the Mets Jets Knicks and Rangers. I’m in Westchester.

Got ESPN+ package and Max. MSG+ is a ripoff especially for the type of product is provided.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
That's incorrect. MSG will carry every first round game EXCEPT if the game is on ABC. Games shown on ESPN, TNT, and TBS will also be on MSG. If you live outside of the MSG market then you will have to watch the national coverage on ESPN, TNT, and TBS.
Yup, and if you live within MSG market these games won’t be available to you via these other networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad