Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Caps / April 5, 8:00 EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Has there been a report of him being injured? I thought AV was just resting him up since he's probably gonna be logging 27+ a night in the playoffs.

Last week, AV had said he was injured, but nothing serious. Now he is saying bumps & bruises. So it seems like there is something bothering him, but I'm guessing it's mild and that he'd be playing if there was something to play for.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Eh that's vague enough for me to think he's just resting. Every player has bumps and bruises right now

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Kreider - Step - Buch looks interesting...

Will be interesting when Kreider and Buch are talking in Russian and Step has no clue what is going on.

If he ever wanted to know what it would be like playing in the KHL, it would be this game.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I want Kreider and Grabner to hit 30 so bad before the end of reg season

Yeah would be cool.

To say Grabner has hit a wall is an understatement.

One goal in his last 20 games.

Yeah, it seems whatever Stepan had, he gave it to Grabner. Kreider has a much better chance since he does get prime PP time and has been crashing the net better as of late.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
To be fair, he took way longer to hit the wall than anybody thought he would.

Of course. He's exceeded literally everyone's expectations and I obviously can't complain.

But he was shooting like, 20%+ for most of the season. That was bound to regress. :laugh:

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Of course. He's exceeded literally everyone's expectations and I obviously can't complain.

But he was shooting like, 20%+ for most of the season. That was bound to regress. :laugh:

I would be pretty stoked if he could shoot at more than 20% on breakaways however. I feel like most of his chances are alone vs the goalkeeper anyway, thanks to his ridiculous speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad