Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Caps / April 5, 8:00 EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Wouldn't mind winning this Caps game.

Actually would like to take 2 of next 3 preferably the games vs Caps and Pens but I'll take a Sens win and either a Caps or Pens win. Not going to be fussy but I would like to see the boys show a sense of urgency these last 3 games of season so that we go into the Habs series on a nice little high.

As a bonus, with this being Hanks 5th game back since being sidelined, that is typically his game where he gets back to being vintage Hank. He has shown signs especially last game. So as a bonus, a Hank being Hank type game would be a bigtime moral booster for the team and all of us as a fan base.

Starting to get uber pumped. Best time of year is right upon us baby....Rangers Playoff hockey....doesn't get much better than that unless it's a long Rangers playoff run which up until last year was something that was a rite of spring for us. I want some more.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Waiting for the beat writers to post lines has me like

giphy.gif

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
McDonagh, Nash, and Zucc are definitely being given breathers. Is Fast hurt?

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
good to see AV give guys a break, hopefully he does the same with a few other guys on sat, then go with a full lineup on sunday.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So what about

Kreids-Stepan-Buch
Vesey-Ziba-Miller
Grabner-Hayes-Puempel
Glass-Lindberg-Pirri

And then same defense pairs as last game.

Zil

Shrug
Feb 9, 2006
Can't wait to see AV find a way to give Buch less than 10 minutes of icetime with this lineup.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009

Which is actually a pretty standard NHL forward lineup.

Still makes you think though, if they end up trading Nash or Zucc it would be useful to get a decent role bottom 6 forward back as part of the deal.

Time to give Holden a day off perhaps. Get Clendo or Kampfer in there if we're going full rotation day.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Have Stepan and Buch played together before? Will be an interesting duo to see now that Stepan has been potting goals recently.

Got a feeling Buch will be like the Zucc-lite in this scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad