Post-Game Talk: Rangers at Hurricanes - October 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
Can you do me a solid and remind me who led the league in 5v5 save percentage last year among goalies who played 60 or more games?

Also, while you're at it, combine high danger and medium danger shots against per 60 and see which goalie has one of the toughest workloads in the league?

Don't worry, I know the answers to these questions, but I'm happy to wait for you to find them as well.

That was a decent excuse last year. He has no excuse this year.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Can you do me a solid and remind me who led the league in 5v5 save percentage last year among goalies who played 60 or more games?

Also, while you're at it, combine high danger and medium danger shots against per 60 and see which goalie has one of the toughest workloads in the league?

Don't worry, I know the answers to these questions, but I'm happy to wait for you to find them as well.

yeah i dont think hes been bad whatsoever the previous few years...but this year it feels like his workload is a lot easier than usual and hes just...not henrik.

he looks like a mediocre goalie.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I don't understand. Why not just verify this?

For the record, the Rangers are: (5v5)

13th best in the league in shot attempts against per 60
6th best in the league in shots on goal against per 60
14th best in the league in scoring chances against per 60

6th in shots on goal against per 60, but 14th in scoring chances against per 60. #defense :nod:

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
That was a decent excuse last year. He has no excuse this year.

Yes "a decent excuse"

yeah i dont think hes been bad whatsoever the previous few years...but this year it feels like his workload is a lot easier than usual and hes just...not henrik.

he looks like a mediocre goalie.

Fair. It's early. If he continues looking "mediocre" in December, then yeah, maybe there's an issue.

He's the only player on the roster I'm not worried about.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Since you can't stop talking about Henrik Lundqvist in a thread devoted to discussion of the game when there is another perfectly usable thread for player discussion, we will be closing this PGT early.

Henrik Lundqvist player discussion thread:http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2065321

Please do not create a pre-game talk or GDT thread until October 30.

You've been warned repeatedly and are just not getting the message.

Player discussion about Henrik Lundqvist goes in the player discussion thread. It is off topic here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad