Randy Gregg Hockey Stick 1990 Championship Team

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
HFOil Friends

I have a R Gregg pattern stick signed by most, if not all, of the 1990 Stanley Cup Team. Yep, the last one to win until later this year ;) It has kicked around my house since Randy gifted it to me in 1990 (it’s a long story,I’ll spare you). I can’t read all the signatures, but is has Randy’s, McTavish, KLowe, , C Muni, G Anderson, mark Lamb, Huddy, Ranford, Messier, Tik, Adam Graves’ signatures and a bunch more that I’m too lazy to type out who and some that I can’t figure out.

Pictures are attached.

I’ve moved it now, probably 5-6 times and I came across it this morning and decided it needs to go.

Here is what I will do:

- PM me if you are interested in getting this stick, before end of the Oiler game tomorrow.
- from anyone interested I will draw a winning name from a hat
- I will be in Edmonton in mid May to visit my daughters and will bring to town and get it to the recipient someway/somehow
- please be “local”, when I connect with you I’m not driving out of the metro Edmonton area to meet up. I love slave lake, high prairie, Willingdon and other areas of the great province (I used to live and work in it for 40 years) but I ain’t driving that far…
- if a poster doesn’t appear to be someone who is an HFOil fan (fans from other boards)I reserve the right to not put your name in the draw. (I will check posting history if you’re not familiar). Even if you post infrequently or I don’t like you, I will still put your name in the hat if you’re an Oiler fan :).
- I will let everyone know who takes it home.

Please don’t post to this thread, PM me only, I don’t want to piss the mods off - if it’s in the wrong spot, mods please move it to the right spot.

Brentashton

Attachments

• IMG_7253.jpeg
    IMG_7253.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7254.jpeg
    IMG_7254.jpeg
    164.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7255.jpeg
    IMG_7255.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7256.jpeg