Rams WR Stedman Bailey shot in the head

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
That last tweet makes me wonder what the hell was up. When did this occur?

Hope he makes a full recovery regardless.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Not much to be said other than feelings of hope and fear

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Chris Johnson being shot in Florida and now this was a post mentioned up earlier in the thread. From that I figured this happened in Florida and we know how connected Ray is to Florida and what he did the night after he won the SB. I was just having some fun off it.

Last week there was a shooting at a high school game in south Florida. Chris Johnson was shot in his home town now Stedman. Before that Sean Taylor was the victim of a home invasion. Pretty sketchy stuff goes down in there.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Some of the stuff on Twitter is just mind blowingly ignorant asking when he'll be back on the field.

Like seriously c'mon people.

Sadly, that's the only thing on many sports fans/fantasy players' minds.

People only love the soldiers until they return home from the war.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Happened in Miami Gardens. One of the craziest and most dangerous places in Miami. I believe he grew up there. Was visiting a childhood friend and such.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
A shot in the head is life threatening regardless. It might not kill you, but depending on what the bullet went through, it can utterly change one's way of functioning permanently.

Best wishes to him.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Chris Johnson being shot in Florida and now this was a post mentioned up earlier in the thread. From that I figured this happened in Florida and we know how connected Ray is to Florida and what he did the night after he won the SB. I was just having some fun off it.

This joke is bad and you should feel bad. Enjoy the ignore list.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
A shot in the head is life threatening regardless. It might not kill you, but depending on what the bullet went through, it can utterly change one's way of functioning permanently.

Best wishes to him.

Yeah I hope he can make a full recovery and lead a normal life. If he can come back and play football someday, even better.

Hoping to hear some word on his cousin the driver who saved the kids in the backseat.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Happened in Miami Gardens. One of the craziest and most dangerous places in Miami. I believe he grew up there. Was visiting a childhood friend and such.

Yup. A lot of those dudes are from sketchy places and football is the way out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad