Raise the Jolly Roger - Are You Ready For 98 Wins & An Absurdly Early Off-Season?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
My dad took me to baseball games in the late 70s/early 80s and he's still a huge fan of both the Bucs and the Pens (Steelers are a given).

I'm not really a fan of the Buccos anymore, thought I do root for them because I grew up in the Pittsburgh 'burbs. My dad really got hooked on the Bucs the last several years because they actually looked like something they hadn't looked like in better than two decades.. a baseball team. I've been paying attention for a few weeks leading into the playoffs.

This sucks as an end to a great season. My dad and I agree that nothing will ever beat Volek's goal in 93, but this is pretty lousy.

You just had to bring that up huh? :sarcasm:

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
Whoever was in charge of the defense this season should just pack his bags. I have seen little leaguers with more basic skills than these ass clowns.

Oh and while were at it, fire the damn base running coach as well. Still can't believe most of these guys don't know the fundamentals of the feet first slide.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
How the hell am I reading your posts in April then? Osmosis?

Well I was really out of line saying they were going to be fine. 98 wins. What losers.

Just because another team won 100 doesn't mean the Bucs did anything wrong. They won 98 games in the most difficult division in recent memory. You are simply clueless if you are gonna act like they are a failure because they ran into Arrieta when it was all said and done.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
I agree with the broadcaster.

Run to first base and don't be an idiot.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Hopefully that is the spark. Arrieta is already rattled.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
He hit him in the ass. It's not like he threw at his hand/arm, head or knees. Clearly no intent to injure, just make a point.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
For what Coughlin did to Kang he shouldn't get one to the knee, he should have one planted against his ****ing skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00