Dec 14, 2015
Durm
PastCornyBumblebee-max-1mb.gif

Should be fun.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
THERE IS NO CERTAINTY IF THIS GETS SANCTIONED, BUT I THINK THAT WE SHOULD RAID SOMEONE AGAIN. I AM STILL KINDA SAD, I WASN'T THERE FOR THE PANTHERS.

AND IF WE DO THIS, WE SHOULD BE A WEE BIT MORE ORGANISED.

So this "raid" needs to be better organized. It clearly cannot be sanctioned, although it may be known of and ignored by the bosses. It needs to operate a little outside the board rules and operate out of our barn, while not having explicit approval of our barn.

I know just the people.

Strike_Team_S1.jpg

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
I think I may have been the first one to venture into that panthers thread with my 1 post there. If you need me to lead the Raid again and then dip out just as the battle is starting, just let me know, I can be a coward again...

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
By air, sea, or land? If we are gonna organize than damn it lets organize!
BY AIR OR BY LAND, ALL SHALL FALL BY MY HAND.
I think I may have been the first one to venture into that panthers thread with my 1 post there. If you need me to lead the Raid again and then dip out just as the battle is starting, just let me know, I can be a coward again...

ALRIGHT, SO FAR YOU ARE THE TWO WHO EXPLICITLY ADMITTED THAT YOU WISH TO JOIN. HERE'S THE DEAL.

AS SOON AS THEIR GDT STARTS WE ASSEMBLE OUR FORCES. IN ORDER TO KNOW THAT THE TIME HAS COME. PUT THEIR FORUM ON TEMPORARY WATCH LIST FOR NEW THREADS.

THEN WE STRIKE. I WILL COMMENCE MY FRIENDLY BRAND OF VENGEFUL BS AND SEE HOW IT GOES. EACH RAIDER HAS ONLY ONE RULE AND THAT IS TO BE ... A JERK.

So this "raid" needs to be better organized. It clearly cannot be sanctioned, although it may be known of and ignored by the bosses. It needs to operate a little outside the board rules and operate out of our barn, while not having explicit approval of our barn.

I know just the people.

Strike_Team_S1.jpg
I APPRECIATE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE INPUT IF THE DESTRUCTION IS WELL-AIMED.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad