GDT: rags @ SAUNA

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
And there the difference. One goalies rises up to the occasion, the other one goes full Leafs.

People will forget this game turned with a dumb, often not called penalty in the 3rd period of an elimination game. I hope someone spills a drink on Bettman.
It turned when the goalie gave up a softie when the Rangers had zero offense going.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Its not though. Find another bad narrative to spew
I get that being a know-it-all is kind of your thing but you’re probably the only person on all of hf defending his play in this game and you’ve been at it all game long responding to almost everyone who posts anything negative about him. Just hilarious at this point that you’re talking down to people criticizing his play tonight.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I get that being a know-it-all is kind of your thing but you’re probably the only person on all of hf defending his play in this game and you’ve been at it all game long responding to almost everyone who posts anything negative about him. Just hilarious at this point that you’re talking down to people criticizing his play tonight.
Its tough not jumping on this bad bandwagon but people got to act like leaf fans
Just like the leafs, its the team in front of him that blew the game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad