GDT: rags @ SAUNA

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE UPCOMING DAYS ANYWAY?

WHAT ARE YOUR STRUGGLES? WHAT ARE YOUR DREAMS?

COME FORTH AND VENT.

I gotta do something to get grandma her diagnosis, because while I am no neurologist she’s got dementia.

One of my long time friends is getting married tomorrow (finally, they have been together for more than ten years).

And we will be getting a new place with Darkness, because she will work at a different place. To get her PhD and big girl cardiology papers. I will work at the same place and we will be both be driving 30-60 minutes to work…

So there’s that.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE UPCOMING DAYS ANYWAY?

WHAT ARE YOUR STRUGGLES? WHAT ARE YOUR DREAMS?

COME FORTH AND VENT.

I gotta do something to get grandma her diagnosis, because while I am no neurologist she’s got dementia.

One of my long time friends is getting married tomorrow (finally, they have been together for more than ten years).

And we will be getting a new place with Darkness, because she will work at a different place. To get her PhD and big girl cardiology papers. I will work at the same place and we will be both be driving 30-60 minutes to work…

So there’s that.
I hope you have a vehicle that can take VENGEANCE upon that commute. 60 minutes is about my limit, I found it helped a bit in decompressing from the workday before arriving home.

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
1715386376465.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad