Pre-Game Talk: Rags in the SNES Den, Tues. 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Best the top 9 has looked in a while on paper.

Sanderson-JBD
Chychrun-Hamonic
Brannstrom-Zub

Not crazy about the D pairs.
I'd have probably gone back to

Sanderson-Zub
Chychrun-JBD
Brannstrom-Hamonic

Forsberg will have to have a good game against the NYR

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
lethal-weapon-4-fight[1].gif

Bruh make the lethal weapon 4 gif work

Make HF Great Again

Last edited:

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
He played really well last game. Thats too bad.

Yeah. He looked great up until the injury. We needed to see that from him if this season is to be salvaged. Now we're kind of back to square one with him. Have to see how he comes back from this latest injury.

Ya know, maybe we shouldn't have ridden this guy to the tune of 27 minutes a night in hopeless seasons. Who could have guessed that there might be long term effects on his game and body?

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Watched All is Quiet on the Western Front on the plane today.

That movie is the Bäum
A classic for sure. Das Boot is amazing. I can't imagine being submerged in a tin can with depth charges blowing up all round, but that movie certainly paints that picture. Can't imagine what the smell would have been like, all the sweating, poor sanitation, lack of fresh air and no deodorant to speak of at the time! Talk about hell on earth! Almost as disgusting as sitting among the blue horde, Leafs fans at CTC! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: AchtzehnBaby

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Best the top 9 has looked in a while on paper.

Sanderson-JBD
Chychrun-Hamonic
Brannstrom-Zub

Not crazy about the D pairs.
I'd have probably gone back to

Sanderson-Zub
Chychrun-JBD
Brannstrom-Hamonic

Forsberg will have to have a good game against the NYR
Ya, I hate those pairings. Zub on third... no. I much prefer your D pairings. I like Chychrun but think he gets far very sloppy, frantic when his partner is weak. It's like he's overcompensating. Branny is likely the best there to anchor Hammy.

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Yeah. He looked great up until the injury. We needed to see that from him if this season is to be salvaged. Now we're kind of back to square one with him. Have to see how he comes back from this latest injury.

Ya know, maybe we shouldn't have ridden this guy to the tune of 27 minutes a night in hopeless seasons. Who could have guessed that there might be long term effects on his game and body?
Exactly! Over-playing him that many minutes for so many seasons has destroyed his confidence and slowed him down. Always said he was very solid through the first few years and they have managed to destroy him. As bad as that is, I don't want to see them do same to Sanderson.

Reactions: Alf Silfversson

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Rugged??? He's even more injury prone than Chabot.
He's one of the best defensive dman on the market right now....an area of weakness on this team. Plus he's a UFA...so no long term commitment. We have a crazy Dec and we are likely going to be without Chabot for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad