OT: Rags/Devils Tuesday .. who to root for?

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
I will say the Devils and hope that the Southeast Division can only get one team in (the Islanders probably need to overtake the second-place team in the Southeast). As it is, the Hurricanes have a game in hand...can the Jets hold them off?

Anyone else notice that the Jets are currently in 3rd place in the east with a measly 32 points?! what a **** division

hockeygoon15

Nov 30, 2006
Since I'm not allowed to root for groin pulls, I'll root for suspensions. Numerous and lengthy suspensions.

StumpNYI

Sep 10, 2010
Lets not forget rooting against the Rangers is only going to make the Columbus Blue Jackets better. Who will be in our division next year. Making it even harder to make the playoffs. Doubt that changes anyones mind though haha. Not mine.

Isles Junkie

Jul 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
There should be no discussion, Isles fans have it in their DNA to root against the Rangers. Go Carolina and go Devils.

yeah well my DNA is corrupted then. I'd rather be in 10th & 2 points out, then in 9th (or tied for 9th depending on the Flyers) and 4 points out.

But that game looks like it's going to OT anyway which just sucks. Still the math says it's beneficial for the Rags to win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad