GDT: RagCar

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Easy there, super smart guy. There's a few super smart guys on here.

Including some that write the kind of software you sell.

I'm not the super smart guy. I work with the super smart guys who write the software, however.

None of them have ever actually used the software, and thus only know what it does in theory. not in practice.

Real world results involving analytics are often contrary to what we think they should be.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Rebound jucier than an overripe tangerine led to the third goal

I want to watch the 3rd goal again. The first shot, pretty much every goalie in the NHL is giving up a big rebound (low, hard shot saved by the pad). The next one seemed like he should have corralled it though, but I have to watch again to see if someone got a stick on it. Still, he looked frantic to me which could have added to it.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I want to watch the 3rd goal again. The first shot, pretty much every goalie in the NHL is giving up a big rebound (low, hard shot saved by the pad). The next one seemed like he should have corralled it though, but I have to watch again to see if someone got a stick on it. Still, he looked frantic to me which could have added to it.
When you give up that second goal, you forfeit your claim to the benefit of the doubt. Not just for that game, but for a while after.

This is also 2 quick games in succession where darling gets lit up for 3 in the first. This isn't NHL starting goalie quality play and hasnt been for a while

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Leadership failure top to bottom. They know how important this game is. Lack of resilience, people stepping up. Why is the goalie not pulled? Outrageous. Peters may be a good Xs and Os guy but I suspect he is as limp as Muller was as a leader. Brindamour is a cancer as well. Why the hell didnt they hire Torterella when they had the chance?

And the winner of insane GDT rant of the 1st qtr of the season is.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad