Speculation: Raffi Watch - what game will be his first?

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
You honestly think if the sharks said tomorrow that torres 1st game back will be February 2nd in anaheim that they would not make the call?

I honestly don't think Anaheim would make the call and they certainly wouldn't bring up two of them.

Fresnel

Sep 24, 2015
Hopefully Raffi plays 1-2 ahl games, realizes his knee isn't better. He has to go on LTIR before he can be suspended. Then we can use his cap space instead of having it locked up through the end of the season when get gets suspended again

Ukapitalo

Jul 5, 2009
Santa Cruz, CA
Hopefully Raffi plays 1-2 ahl games, realizes his knee isn't better. He has to go on LTIR before he can be suspended. Then we can use his cap space instead of having it locked up through the end of the season when get gets suspended again

haha, it's SO disappointing but this is the truth.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Watch him land another headshot in his first game and get suspended for the rest of his assignment.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
He just needs to stay away from heads and go to knees, backs, etc. The league has shown the suspension won't be lengthy if the player mixes it up.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
He just needs to stay away from heads and go to knees, backs, etc. The league has shown the suspension won't be lengthy if the player mixes it up.

Like i said earlier in this thread or the other one. He needs to start aiming so he puts full power directly into the stomach area. See how long before they change the rules then lol.

ScottyDont

Aug 30, 2010
Philly (<3 in SJ)

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011

Isn't there some other guy in the league right now who has like 8 suspensions of various natures.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Isn't there some other guy in the league right now who has like 8 suspensions of various natures.

There is a player in the nhl that should have 8 suspensions of various types but the nhl is just to stupid to actually suspend every play that deserves one because they hide behind the idiotic saying of repeat offender.

SenSaddest

Jan 31, 2015
Raffi Torres IS BACK AND HERE TO BURN YOUR VILLAGE

Not a sharks fan but man this guy is fun to watch , I've never seen someone since the Big E that can crush someone in one end and snipe another goal on the very next shift , im excited to see what he brings back recovered!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I thought this thread was like 2 or 3 years old.:laugh:

I liked him when he was in the lineup, but unfortunately I think he's absolutely finished.

I keep having this bad feeling in the very minuscule chance he does play again, that he's a complete liability and can't skate or move worth a damn anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad