GDT: R2G4 - Stars @ Avs - The Gang makes a GDT

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
That soft 3rd goal is going to be the GWG isn't it? Poetic justice.
Nah, no way anybody can blame Georgiev in any of these games. When you have a shooting gallery and I mean a constant shooting gallery on you, you are asking for a higher chance of a goal being soft with more shots. It's just mathematics, not because he's playing bad.

Reactions: John Mandalorian

Vk1ing

Feb 12, 2016
Can someone honestly tell these guys the game time is an hour earlier than what it is, maybe then they will show up on time.

Reactions: Mules

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
6 months puts Nuke out until November. I’m thinking they gonna give him another chance because he’s so good when he’s in the lineup

• Wow
Reactions: drhiii and AvsFan29

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
You know he's like Candyman, right?
1000034916.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: henchman21

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I'll be honest.... I haven't watched a second of this one lmao. It was pretty obvious what was about to happen in my mind, Nuke was arguably the most important player on this team, this had the feeling of the Valentines day massacre all over again the moment that news broke for me.

In my mind our season ended about 3 hours ago.

cccoltsicehockey

May 1, 2014
Charlotte, NC
6 months puts Nuke out until November. I’m thinking they gonna give him another chance because he’s so good when he’s in the lineup
Had it happened in the regular season I might feel differently but letting the team down back to back playoffs I just don't know how they do that.

I do agree it just takes the team to another level when he is in the lineup but if we can get a 5% less productive player for the same money that can be counted on they have to spend the money there.

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Nuke needs to be removed from the organization. But curious.. anyone know if 6 mo suspension w/o pay.. is he still monitored by the league? Or can he go on a 5 month bender?

Am too lazy to research it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad