JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Intermission. Coke for everybody!
Do you want to build a snowman?

1715654080669.gif

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
This intermission needs to be their turning point, their rock bottom. The leaders and BEDNAR need to start yelling and demanding they play like professionals who are paid millions to play.

If they don't come out 1000x better in the 2nd this season is over. They've given up.
Let it go ! They don't want to play anymore.

Reactions: drhiii

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
If Landy is actually back next season let Rants walk right to UFA.

The top line can't be so easy to play against when MacK is already soft as shit.

Don't even give him the option to whine about not being on the same line as his buddy. MacK can have all he wants of Lehkonen and Landy and Drouin on his wings.

Spend that 9 million on a physical puck hound who lays the body.

Soft and MacK... Two words that I never thought would be spoken together in the same sentence but unfortunately, it couldn't be more true. Big Game MacK checked out when he realized his daddy, Kucherov, beat him out for the Ross. I hope he loses the Lyndsey and Hart as well. f*** him.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I hate that I'm defending Benn, but it looked to me like he pulled his elbow in to avoid Georgiev's head when he totally didn't need to
Your point is what......?? Benn could have been dirtier?

HE knew exactly what he was doing and was hoping he could get away with running over Georgiev w/o taking a penalty.....

A dirtbag is a dirtbag. Always.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
The deserves to win ometer is going to be depressing at the end of this one

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
This intermission needs to be their turning point, their rock bottom. The leaders and BEDNAR need to start yelling and demanding they play like professionals who are paid millions to play.

If they don't come out 1000x better in the 2nd this season is over. They've given up.
Bednar yelling?! He probably sugarcoat things and told the players to keep doing what they’re doing right now because “even keel” is the way to do everything with his guy. Turn physical players in passive/soft plushy!

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
When the players pout and don't listen to the coach, then it's time to move on. If Bednar couldn't get highly competitive MacK ready for this game, that's on the coach.
Yeah… that’s completely irrational to me.

Any athlete can tell you they don’t need their coach to get them fired up for a must win game.

This isn’t a random game in January. This is game 4, usually the most important game of a series. Pep talks shouldn’t be required to get me motivated.

twostroke2023

Dec 15, 2023
I don’t want to hear about them being discombobulated because of nuke. These guys are paid millions a year and much of that comes from the fans.

These guys need to wake the f*** up. Nate is being embarrassing. Cale is being trash. Be men and go down f***ing swinging at least. This is p***y coward bullshit. Leave it on the f***ing ice at least in front of your crowd.

I’ve seen a lot of shit from this franchise but this is legit the first time I’ve ever been disgusted by them. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: Hornstar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad