GDT: R2G4 - Stars @ Avs - The Gang makes a GDT

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I'll be nice here... the Avs don't let anything leak unless they have to. They cover up everything and shield player's from responsibility. They want zero bad PR despite having some questionable characters.
Nuke and.. ?

Truthfully since the cup run I haven't paid as much attention to hockey and the Avs as I used to, life has gotten pretty busy.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
ok , i'll clarify my statement
perhaps this addiction was something nuke has been battling for years
in dallas he really didnt produce like he has as an av but...
perhaps the stars org knew of said " addiction " and with both components combined decided to to part ways
even while he was killing it as an av we had no idea of this " personal problem " until the police were involved , right ?
i wish him the very best to beat this
i have lost many a friend to substance abuse
A story that is out there and I'm certain I'll get shamed about, but F it... when Nuke was a rookie in Dallas, he could barely speak English. Had a teammate score a bag of coke and texted a front office staff that he needed a 'girl arranged' on the road. He didn't play the next game.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Nuke and.. ?

Truthfully since the cup run I haven't paid as much attention to hockey and the Avs as I used to, life has gotten pretty busy.
It isn't my place to say. On this current team and past teams, the Avs are not the highest of character teams. Which I'm fine with, but the whole character sell job is pure PR.

Reactions: The Moops

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
This is messed up.

This organisation showing its true colours.

They've been like this for a long time, as long as I have known guys in the org and that goes back almost 20 years now.

The Avs won't take anything public unless a gun if pressed to their heads.

Toews probably told them "look I'm f***ing spinning, I'm sorry, I can't play." They forced him to since the hit but now it got too bad.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
A story that is out there and I'm certain I'll get shamed about, but F it... when Nuke was a rookie in Dallas, he could barely speak English. Had a teammate score a bag of coke and texted a front office staff that he needed a 'girl arranged' on the road. He didn't play the next game.
I think I would kill this guy if he was my teammate

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
If the Avs were gonna go out to all this shit anyways, better now than in a round or 2 when it hurts even more.

Reactions: Mules

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
They've been like this for a long time, as long as I have known guys in the org and that goes back almost 20 years now.

The Avs won't take anything public unless a gun if pressed to their heads.

Toews probably told them "look I'm f***ing spinning, I'm sorry, I can't play." They forced him to since the hit but now it got too bad.

:(

That's terrible. Toews doesn't deserve this treatment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad