GDT: R2G4 - Stars @ Avs - The Gang makes a GDT (MOD NOTICE post #87)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulmination

Nov 1, 2019
Dellandrea-Faksa-Bourque would probably be a third line on most teams in the NHL and they can’t get in to the Dallas lineup right now. The depth is insane.
I can see dell. But faksa i can’t see pairing with Mav. I just feel faksa style won’t mesh but you can throw dell (younger and faster) in the heavy forecheck to help set up. Faksa I love but think too old for mavs

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
I can see dell. But faksa i can’t see pairing with Mav. I just feel faksa style won’t mesh but you can throw dell (younger and faster) in the heavy forecheck to help set up. Faksa I love but think too old for mavs
I’m just saying that those are three players who have no business being health bombed that are the odd men out in a stacked lineup.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Can see your take and somewhat agree but great to have that kind of forward depth “problem”.

Fulmination

Nov 1, 2019
I’m just saying that those are three players who have no business being health bombed that are the odd men out in a stacked lineup.
I want to agree. But I’m worried to try mavs too much in the PO. They should have brought him when stank came up. But they couldn’t.

Dell makes too many mistakes. Next year he will work it out.

Faksa is at toss up. Steel and smith have been hitting on all cylinders . If anyone, Faksa is the one you trust and can also sit with no Rust worries. He has been around the block with the FCC

Reactions: Elysian

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Is there any point Dallas consider sitting Pavelski?

I feel they could get more mileage with Dadonov in the middle six and then Faksa or Dellandrea on the 4th..

Of course it helps to have Hintz back. I love Joe Pavelski... one of the finest craftsmen of this era.. amazing stick skills. He is a liability on pretty much ever shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad