GDT: R2G4 - Stars @ Avs - The Gang makes a GDT (MOD NOTICE post #87)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Meh. Manson sorta tripped Benn, then sorta pushed him at the goalie, and Benn 100% did the Perry “accidentally fell into/through the goaltender” move, then Manson mounted Benn and used the back of his head as a bongo, but failed to ride him for the full 8 seconds.

Give them both two, and Georgiev gets to slap Manson with his blocker for being a dumbass.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Dallas looks like one hell of a team. I don’t think the Avalanche are as great as a lot of people think though. Too many weaknesses.

Reactions: LT

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Manson is literally the only player I dislike on your team, lol.

I'm honestly surprised with how the series has gone.
They aren’t right mentally, but props to Dallas for playing a suffocating game.

Manson is one of those guys that is a good teammate but other teams and fans don’t like…. I think you might have a guy or two over there like that so you know what I mean lol.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Dallas looks like one hell of a team. I don’t think the Avalanche are as great as a lot of people think though. Too many weaknesses.

Easy to say that now when they lose 2 key pieces. Outside of goaltending they were an absolute juggernaut before todays bad news.

Reactions: Canadienna

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
He leans further into the goalie after that hand on the back.

It was clearly intentional by Benn. The natural response of being pushed from behind is to automatically turn on your reverse thrusters to lean back against the opposing force, sending Manson flying backwards. Instead Benn allowed himself to become Mansons puppet and skydive forward into Georgiev.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Holy….Benn really hoping to contact the goalies head there. What a scumbag
1715654012180.png

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Terrible penalizing Benn there too. That was all Manson.

Stars killer instinct was much stronger than the Avs desperation, but Georgiev has kept the Avs in it. Ironic that this game and the last game are both 1-0 Stars after the first despite the widely different ice tilt in both.

Reactions: Elysian

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Is Luke Gazdic literally all we have left in the hockey community as an analyst?????

Like do NO former players want be analysts?

Scrapping the bottom of the barrel

He was only famous for transforming into a helicopter he got hit so hard by Byfuglien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad