GDT: R2G3 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET 8pm MT | Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
That was a sick move everyone got out of position so the tap in was just sitting there

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Gotcha...but 11 points in 7 games isn't nothing and I am hearing nicknames like Rantameh. I get points aren't the WHOLE story...but he seems to be somewhat helpful, especially since it's only game 3 in a series tied 1-1.
It’s a culmination of the way he’s played all year. Right now, the only way he is contributing is on the faceoff and powerplay. That’s not enough if we have cup aspirations.

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
Gotcha...but 11 points in 7 games isn't nothing and I am hearing nicknames like Rantameh. I get points aren't the WHOLE story...but he seems to be somewhat helpful, especially since it's only game 3 in a series tied 1-1.
Rantanen is a good player but his points in this years’ regular season and playoffs are deceiving.

He definitely has some Florida Huberdeau going on before he was traded where those who pay attention will know his points are inflated. If he was traded for B. Tkachuk tor example the Avs would win that

Reactions: SharksCyclops

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
How do you beat Oettinger when you don't score? Such bad commentary
By hitting the post, it’s a crazy theory but I’d wager otter meant to save that but missed. Hence he “got beat”. Lucky for him it wasn’t accurate enough.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
stars need to shoot more this guy has to have the worst goals against of all time at this rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad