GDT: R2G3 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET 8pm MT | Series tied 1-1

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
In the end the Goalie difference is just going to be too much for the Avs in this series. Georgiev even at his best it outmatched by an ok Oettinger.
Not necessarily. Our shot quality as a whole that period stank. We are getting plenty of chances but poor execution all over the place. Otter isn’t invincible. We need more traffic in front of him though.

Reactions: DingusKong

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Just so f***ing predictable from this team.

Dominate the game, fail to score on the PP. Give up ONE shift where Dallas wins a couple loose puck battles, and its in the f***ing net. So f***ing annoying.

worst part is we all knew it was coming. Turnover. Shot. Goal.

Oh. For what?

Good question. Both for unsportsmanlike

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
We need a f***ing goalie. I'm sick of this POS. You can't trust him to make routine saves. He'll make amazing saves, but then gift softies constantly. That shit can't leak through. If that was wired off the corner post I wouldn't care, but that shit should be a save.

Wait, I thought they took marchment and duchene?
They got Manson too.

Reactions: katfude

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
PP to start the second.
Usually split PP's are shit but make it happen boys!
Can't get frustrated here 'cause we got this. Keep grinding, they'll get more n more exhausted, Stars have looked like the altitude is getting to them.

Peter Peckerwood

Aug 6, 2020
9764 Jeopardy Lane
Someone said before the series that Tanev would be huge for D and Otter. They absolutely nailed it. They’ve got everyone overthinking and pressing. Bambi can eat my shorts. Lehky looks awful. Kivi is the only one playing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad