Questions For McPhee

KenSinBin

Jul 8, 2016
LV, NV
Hey guys, I've got George coming on my podcast tonight and wanted to see if there were any questions you guys were hoping we would ask. Post them here and I can try to work them in.

Podcast in in 2 hours, so hurry.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If Vegas doesn't win one of the lotteries, will McPhee try to move up into the top 3?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Thanks for doing this Ken.

I guess my questions would be if his preference is to look for veteran experience or to build a more youthful team out of the expansion draft.

What does he expect the likelihood of a pre expansion draft trade to be and what would a move like that possibly look like?

What kind of coaching system would he prefer from the inaugural coach?

With the seemingly expansive number of prominent European draft eligible prospects next year will there be a concentrated focus on European scouting early on?

Why does he want to live in Hendertucky and not somewhere nice like Summerlin? (I completely understand if you don't ask this)

KenSinBin

Jul 8, 2016
LV, NV
Thanks for doing this Ken.

I guess my questions would be if his preference is to look for veteran experience or to build a more youthful team out of the expansion draft.

What does he expect the likelihood of a pre expansion draft trade to be and what would a move like that possibly look like?

What kind of coaching system would he prefer from the inaugural coach?

With the seemingly expansive number of prominent European draft eligible prospects next year will there be a concentrated focus on European scouting early on?

Why does he want to live in Hendertucky and not somewhere nice like Summerlin? (I completely understand if you don't ask this)

Did he say at some point that he was going to live in Henderson? Last I heard he was planning on living in Summerlin by the practice facility.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Ask him if the stories about the Craven scouts are true.

Do they have a few books put together from the past year or so?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad