Question about authentic jersey?

Nathaniel Skywalker

Oct 18, 2013
Hey there. I just bought an Mitchell and ness authentic 91/92 lemieux jersey in pittsburgh. The store is pens gear. I'm just asking about the company Mitchell and ness? How good is this company and how true to the product are they? Are they the best in the business for jerseys/authentic jerseys? Thanks

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Mitchell and Ness is a company based out of Philly who does high-end sports gear. Their stuff is some top notch stuff. They specialized, for a long time, in vintage re-makes... and to be honest it's some of my favorite stuff.

I would stand by their product 100%. I don't really wear sports gear, but any time something catches my eye - it always seems to be Mitchell and Ness. I've bought multiple items for my cousins or family and their stuff is really good.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Mitchell and Ness is a company based out of Philly who does high-end sports gear. Their stuff is some top notch stuff. They specialized, for a long time, in vintage re-makes... and to be honest it's some of my favorite stuff.

I would stand by their product 100%. I don't really wear sports gear, but any time something catches my eye - it always seems to be Mitchell and Ness. I've bought multiple items for my cousins or family and their stuff is really good.

They trolled the Pens fans hard when they made a vintage 1978 Penguins jersey. And whose name and number did they put on the back of it? Dave 'freakin' Schultz.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
They trolled the Pens fans hard when they made a vintage 1978 Penguins jersey. And whose name and number did they put on the back of it? Dave 'freakin' Schultz.

I own that jersey.

Because it was $30 new on eBay.

Aside from being a Philly-based company I'll also vouch for them being top-notch in terms of quality.

Aren't M&N jerseys super long?? I've heard their brand be referred to as "Mitchell & Dress" by more than one person.

They fit like older jerseys, which is something I prefer, I wouldn't say the proportions are any different than some of the old CCM/Koho jerseys I have in my collection.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad