GDT: Quarterfinal: Canada-Finland

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
It's been so hard for us to produce offense, can we get enough today out of this group? They will have to grind out at least 4 goals to win and that is going to be one tough ask from this group we have here this year.

They will need to compete hard for 60 and stay out of the sin bin to have any chance.

Hoping for the best.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
Canada needs to play hell of a game if they want to win, Jalonen is by far the best coach in the world to prepare his team for big games.

Finns are big and physical with lot of skill, while Canada is fast and with immense pressure can cause big problems. If Finns are able to beat that pressure, Canada is in trouble. But if Finland's slow d-men are crumbling under Canadian pressure, it's going to be a tough game.

illone84

Sep 15, 2005
London
Canada needs to play hell of a game if they want to win, Jalonen is by far the best coach in the world to prepare his team for big games.

Finns are big and physical with lot of skill, while Canada is fast and with immense pressure can cause big problems. If Finns are able to beat that pressure, Canada is in trouble. But if Finland's slow d-men are crumbling under Canadian pressure, it's going to be a tough game.
Love me some fin Vs can rivalry. Going to be a dandy

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
The cable I have at work has TSN 1 and TSN 2. I'm now watching a segment on the Best Jersey Shore fan featuring Aaron Rodgers on TSN 1. TSN 2 has an ad for Farming for Love on CTV.

Is there a hockey game on?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad