GDT: Quarterfinal • May 11 • Sweden 5, Germany 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERC91

Apr 10, 2010
but that's because DELers lack skill to roof the puck. :sarcasm:
Seriously, it's disgusting sometimes.
Btw. I think this is why we lost our shootouts. Too many DEL-players that don't know how to lift the puck on a deke and hence either go 5hole or try to slide it in :( .

i don't blame him. he was ok. pretty average, but no big mistakes. it's just that he had a pretty bad season in the DEL too IMO. so it's a general problem that he is not able to re-gain his good play he showed last WC or last DEL season.
Yes of course. That's not what I wanted to say, I chose the wrong words.

Yes true. I think he should have gone to NA last year, even if he had just played AHL. But the DEL is just very bad for a goalie's developing.

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
Sweden showing why they're clear favourites to win.
But Germanys been good. They're on par with Switzerland but with a more offensive and exciting hockey. Tehy came to dance. Respect.

EmeticDonut

Oct 7, 2006
Germany was clearly the better side in the first, in the second the Swedish side decided to show up and it's been pretty clear who has the better team. Tedenby has looked really impressive.

Charlie Milles*

Swedes fortunate to come out of that period with a two goal lead.

kvakklunch

May 4, 2011
Germany can play! They woke up now. Great stuff!

I am cheering on Germany because I want Norway to advance further than Sweden:sarcasm:

member 116805

norway-sweden sounds like a good final game, don't you think? ;)

Haha, i actually dreamt that last night. We got a real spanking by Sweden in the final though hehe

Now that I am awake I hope for a place in the semi finals, thats all :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad