OT: Quackverse Blouse Tiermaker Ranking (Everyone On Board Do This For Cap, Please)

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
The only correct answer:

lhXqCM0.png

Cap only makes S tier jerseys.
I made my own, so you might want to bump that one down

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
A tiers are my favs, and S tier is reserved for the Surge. S for Surge, after all. I placed them as my most favorite because of the simple but effective logo and excellent color scheme. Could absolutely be a pro jersey. Not that others couldn't, but the Surge could integrate pretty easily. So the top 2 tiers are just my favorites with and my favorite favorite in S.

B tier are great jerseys still, and most are located in this tier. That says it all honestly. I have no gripes with these jerseys and it's all just little things here and there that I don't like *as much* as my favorites, for example the M.A.D. Cats logo (sorry @JojoTheWhale). I'll get ripped for this but I never fawned over the whatever-it's-called Phoenix style jersey (but I still liked it), so it gets a B from me. For what it's worth, this logo is way better than that stupid Coyotes logo. Don't @ me

I'm not a fan of all 4 color schemes in C tier, and think the Sockeyes logo could use a touch up. It looks a little smudgy. The Fog go in this tier because of the color clash of the actual fog in the logo and the colors of the jersey. The turquoise fog doesn't play well with the shade of blue on the jersey imo, but the jersey without the logo? B tier.

D tier are basically C tier jerseys that I have stronger feelings about. The purple Villains doesn't do it for me, especially with all the black in the log. The Firesticks are style of jersey I never loved (intramural frat style). The Whalers go in this tier because it's just the real Whalers jersey. Which I love irl, but it's not what I'm looking for in a QV jersey

my-image (2).png

Last edited:

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I was just looking at our minor league jerseys, and those are sexy too.

I made my own, so you might want to bump that one down

Ok, I bumped it up.

I guess I designed my own too, but Cap made my dreams reality.

St Paul and Tijuana are S tier

No. But remember it’s never too late for the Boise Idatoes to join the Quackverse. Or maybe the Fargo RoboToes.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
St Paul and Tijuana are S tier
Quoted for truth

A tiers are my favs, and S tier is reserved for the Surge. S for Surge, after all. I placed them as my most favorite because of the simple but effective logo and excellent color scheme. Could absolutely be a pro jersey. Not that others couldn't, but the Surge could integrate pretty easily. So the top 2 tiers are just my favorites with and my favorite favorite in S.

B tier are great jerseys still, and most are located in this tier. That says it all honestly. I have no gripes with these jerseys and it's all just little things here and there that I don't like *as much* as my favorites, for example the M.A.D. Cats logo (sorry @JojoTheWhale). I'll get ripped for this but I never fawned over the whatever-it's-called Phoenix style jersey (but I still liked it), so it gets a B from me. For what it's worth, this logo is way better than that stupid Coyotes logo. Don't @ me

I'm not a fan of all 4 color schemes in C tier, and think the Sockeyes logo could use a touch up. It looks a little smudgy. The Fog go in this tier because of the color clash of the actual fog in the logo and the colors of the jersey. The turquoise fog doesn't play well with the shade of blue on the jersey imo, but the jersey without the logo? B tier.

D tier are basically C tier jerseys that I have stronger feelings about. The purple Villains doesn't do it for me, especially with all the black in the log. The Firesticks are style of jersey I never loved (intramural frat style). The Whalers go in this tier because it's just the real Whalers jersey. Which I love irl, but it's not what I'm looking for in a QV jersey

View attachment 581620
You’re a huge fan of blue aren’t you?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

View attachment 581620

Good looking out, Pants - I appreciate the thoughts and feedback.

• Love
Reactions: DancingPanther

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I was just looking at our minor league jerseys, and those are sexy too.

Ok, I bumped it up.

I guess I designed my own too, but Cap made my dreams reality.

No. But remember it’s never too late for the Boise Idatoes to join the Quackverse. Or maybe the Fargo RoboToes.
I like my minor league logo better, it's actually some ancient symbol depicting chaos. I forget what culture. But it's cool

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad