Drubilly

Sep 23, 2018
Collinsville
1711675721322.png

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
.... please stop with these Certified St. Louis Commercials. They are so bad. I don't think I've ever watched a Commercial that made me want to not use a product more than these.

Reactions: Ted Hoffman

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Huh, I don't get the gross feeling in the pit of my stomach when I think "Let's go Jets" because they are going against Vegas like I do if I thought it for the Preds, Hawks, Avs, or Wild. That's kinda Weird.

notice who isint in those ? petro lol .... we have schenn /ror/maroon ffs
Meh, I haven't really ever seen him in a commercial. Probably just doesn't want to be in front of a camera like that. Can't say I really blame him. I wouldn't want to be either.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Huh, I don't get the gross feeling in the pit of my stomach when I think "Let's go Jets" because they are going against Vegas like I do if I thought it for the Preds, Hawks, Avs, or Wild. That's kinda Weird.

Meh, I haven't really ever seen him in a commercial. Probably just doesn't want to be in front of a camera like that. Can't say I really blame him. I wouldn't want to be either.
i just find it weird that they focus on those 3 .... all in the central ?

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
i just find it weird that they focus on those 3 .... all in the central ?
Schenn is the Current C, Maroon is a Hometown Boy, and RoR seems to actually enjoy Carshield, or maybe he just has a sponsorship deal with them. Ric Flair is the only one who actually seems like a "wtf why is he there" person in those commercials.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
20 min to get your shit together

Schenn is the Current C, Maroon is a Hometown Boy, and RoR seems to actually enjoy Carshield, or maybe he just has a sponsorship deal with them. Ric Flair is the only one who actually seems like a "wtf why is he there" person in those commercials.
wooOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad