QO Offers

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
I have started going through QO submitted ad will post the all the players that has accepted the QO. Please note there are quite a number of offers so may take me few days:

Erik Christensen $875,0000 with LA
Kyle Cumiskey $850,000 with LA
Matt Hunwick $962,500 with ANA
Sean Sullivan $825,000 with ANA
Yan Danis $898,000 with ANA
Andrew Ebbett $935,000 with DET
Kurtis Foster $1,1000,000 with COL
John Curry $960,000 with COL

Last edited:

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
Shouldn't I be receiving a reply on the outstanding offers I have to Hunwick and Danis (and others) first?

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Shouldn't I be receiving a reply on the outstanding offers I have to Hunwick and Danis (and others) first?

Not necessary, you had qualifying on the above noted players and the offer was reasonable so the players have accepted your offers. The rest of your is handled by Mickey.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Don't want to pull a Chicago ;)

See, now that's bad. Rob and are on Amicable terms now. I invite him out for dinner and rippers when he's in town and we have a great time. Yet you always have to start something.

The Hawks won't be players in FA this year.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
See, now that's bad. Rob and are on Amicable terms now. I invite him out for dinner and rippers when he's in town and we have a great time. Yet you always have to start something.

The Hawks won't be players in FA this year.

I assumed he was referring to the NHL Blackhawks possible QO blunder with Versteeg, Barker etc. I sure hope Bettman doesn't bail them out, would love to see what goes down!

Brent Burns Beard