OT: Puns n' COSes

Status
Not open for further replies.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Those are a poorly executed attempt at a "pride" jersey. Throw a rainbow band ... call it a day. It is missing key features like the keyboard inside the collar, the only true Preds colors are in the crest ... a miss.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Posting here is going to get more difficult as the rest of this season wears on - I'm driving bus, starting in a few weeks...

Couldn't stand retirement? Or could Mrs Houk not stand your retirement?:sarcasm:

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
While on my super secret business trip, I actually lost my cell. Can anyone who went from an iPhone to an Android tell me... Does jt get any better? This keyboard drives me nuts.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
While on my super secret business trip, I actually lost my cell. Can anyone who went from an iPhone to an Android tell me... Does jt get any better? This keyboard drives me nuts.
Do you have the Swype keyboard? Because if you do....... I can't use anything else. Having to actually hit each letter on the keyboard drives me nuts. One reason I've never gotten an iPhone is because they don't have Swype

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
As a whole I don't think Barry did that bad of a job as far as politicians go. With that said you can't excuse what she did. From the very beginning I said if it was proven that taxpayers' money wasn't abused to pay for her escapades that she shouldn't have to resign, but clearly it was, and she should.

Reactions: Datsyukian Deke

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
That brave soul...uhh I mean...should be a fun time tomorrow. :thumbu:

We're going to see to it that somehow David Legwand's name makes it into the guest book just for him. ;)
That's perfect! Scrappy said something about wearing Legwand jerseys. I never had a Legwand, but I have a Jarnkrok. He was who we traded him for so I think it's reasonable for me to wear it.

Do you think when the priest says "does anyone have any reason for this man and this woman to not be joined in matrimony" that Lori will be the one to object and it was all a big Lucy-pulling-the-football-away set up?

Reactions: Datsyukian Deke

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
That's perfect! Scrappy said something about wearing Legwand jerseys. I never had a Legwand, but I have a Jarnkrok. He was who we traded him for so I think it's reasonable for me to wear it.

Do you think when the priest says "does anyone have any reason for this man and this woman to not be joined in matrimony" that Lori will be the one to object and it was all a big Lucy-pulling-the-football-away set up?
Ugh, that was such a horrid trade. :facepalm:

If Lori did that, that would be most disappointing to say the very least, indeed.

Reactions: Adz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad