Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
Certified Assassin did a wonderful job putting together the points game last season and decided not to do so again because of the lack of commitment from everyone especially in the second half of the season.

I am willing to carry the torch this year if we can get a good level of verbal commitment. (Poll closes in 2 weeks, please have votes in sooner than later)

*Disclaimer: I am extremely busy - work/travel/evening school. There will be moments where I update only after a few games or even a week due to this. Also, I am leaning toward a few new additions and changes to the point system if this kicks off.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Nah.

I like the game it's just I never remember to put my predictions in in time. Plus what's the point now since the season already has begun??

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
I would be in, just don't have the time to man the helm and keep track of the standings/points. I am more than willing to offer you my spreadsheet if you wish.

Please do send it when you can.

With a 80/20 split at this point, I will go ahead and make the decision to get the game going. Look for the game to start Saturday vs. FLA (or Tuesday vs. Rangers)

Any ideas on particular extras please voice your opinion now. We will have a possible 75 or 76 games to predict this year so please remember to stay on top of it, and I will try to as well.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
TBH, with this new awful site I can't see myself being here enough to play. Really sucks because I used to love the prediction game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad