Puempel's song?

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Seems like when the opportunity comes someone on The Team 1200 makes a players song. Had this idea a while back and if he makes the team this season he is all set for his own soundtrack.

Puempel's the man, puemp it up
While his feet are something
defensemen's speed is slumping
Look ahead the crowd is jumpin'
Puemp it in a little more
Get that game winning goal on the scoreboard
See 'cos that's where the skill is at
And you'll find out when he goes BRRRRAP!!

Need some help with the chorus though. Any takers?

Last edited:

Xamar*

Maybe make it a a gif like the Turris turret and maybe it could make some noise.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
pump up the jam is funny but a pretty terrible song.

e. costello - 'puemp it up'?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Picking a song that is better is fine but can you write lyrics to go with it?

Pump up the jam is a simple song.

If you must change the lyrics, Pump it up by E. Costelo is also a pretty straight forward song structurally, and much of what was done above for pump up the volume could even be repurposed to fit.

It's not even about being a better song, just that Pump it up to me is more condusive to pumping up a crowd as it has a driving rhythm and it's chorus is easy to involve crowd participation (ie they chant "puemp it up" at the start of each verse for the chorus)

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
If you must change the lyrics, Pump it up by E. Costelo is also a pretty straight forward song structurally, and much of what was done above for pump up the volume could even be repurposed to fit.

It's not even about being a better song, just that Pump it up to me is more condusive to pumping up a crowd as it has a driving rhythm and it's chorus is easy to involve crowd participation (ie they chant "puemp it up" at the start of each verse for the chorus)

You know I'm talking about one of those radio songs like "good ol Cory Conacher", The Mike Sdao song etc. right?

Not actually playing it in the arena when he scores?

Tnouc Alucard

Sep 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpprOGsLWUo

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
You know I'm talking about one of those radio songs like "good ol Cory Conacher", The Mike Sdao song etc. right?

Not actually playing it in the arena when he scores?

No clue what those songs were but after youtubing good ol cory conacher I want nothing to do with the concept...

BigBush*

Probably gonna hear this song 30+ times this year, for all the goals he scores

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
That's fine, but after figuring out what you're talking about, it's evidently not my thing.

Carry on, have fun,
7341189.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad