-Outshot 18-3 in the third

U:
-Powerplay is just unbelievable bad

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
G: Foligno/Hecht/Vanek/Enroth/Flynn/PK
B: PP
U: Eh, I'm feeling pretty good about this one.

There will be no heroic run to 9th this year. But this is a good sign for the future after last game.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
G:
Enroth
Foligno
V/H/P

Bad:
Ehrhoff
Leopold

Ugly:
The Rangers. For a team who was supposed to be so great coming into the season they look like dog ****. They are fighting for a playoff spot and they play like that, against a basement dweller like us. I'd be pissed if I was a Rangers fan.

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
Good -
Yeaaa playoff push is on wahooooooooooooooo

Ugly -
Missed opportunity to get to 30th with the Lightning-Panthers game close
Goal differential on the power play this year: +2 (seven goals for, five goals against)

Fly Boy

Aye Sir!
Jul 29, 2009
Michigan
****ing Sabre trolls you never know what you're going to get.

I was waiting for your raging post because they didn't lose. You did not disappoint me, only took you one post. :shakehead

Anyway Sekera was fantastic tonight. It's the type of game I like to see from him.

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
I was waiting for your raging post because they didn't lose. You did not disappoint me, only took you one post. :shakehead

Anyway Sekera was fantastic tonight. It's the type of game I like to see from him.

LOL, you must've taken my post the wrong way. Hey, I'd love it if the team won every game, if they played like they played tonight even half the time, instead, we get a team that plays like this once every 10 games. Sorry if that pisses me off.

I like this group of guys and I'm always happy if we win, but the fact is they're losers, which is a shame.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
G:
--Enroth, Foligno, Sekera, and Flynn all deserved stars tonight IMO. Those four were on another level tonight. Absolute beast performances from them.
--VHP generated lots of chances, but so many missed opportunities. Still, that line is lethal in the offensive zone

B:
--Gerbe...really? Flynn is pretty much making Gerbe expendable...

U:
--PP
--Leopold, he needs to ride pine. There is no reason he should be getting anything more than 0:00 mins.

Squantosawuss

Dec 10, 2010
B-lo
Ugly:
The Rangers. For a team who was supposed to be so great coming into the season they look like dog ****. They are fighting for a playoff spot and they play like that, against a basement dweller like us. I'd be pissed if I was a Rangers fan.

For a team that has some serious offensive talent, they really seem to have trouble scoring.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
G:
--Enroth, Foligno, Sekera, and Flynn all deserved stars tonight IMO. Those four were on another level tonight. Absolute beast performances from them.
--VHP generated lots of chances, but so many missed opportunities. Still, that line is lethal in the offensive zone

B:
--Gerbe...really? Flynn is pretty much making Gerbe expendable...

U:
--PP
--Leopold, he needs to ride pine. There is no reason he should be getting anything more than 0:00 mins.

I'll agree with that. To add... Myers looked better. Not great. Not terrible. Meh. Small steps.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: