GDT: Pt.2 - Pens/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Guys, it's gonna be ok. Just wait til MJ busts out his vacant, lifeless stare after the game. That'll whip these guys into shape.

If you had told me a decade ago that Michel Therrien would be the most adept and imaginative bench boss of Sid's career and that I would be pining for Jacques Martin to coach a team with Crosby, Malkin, and Kessel, then I'd have asked you for a double of whatever it was I'd have assumed you were drinking.

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
I've been feeling Horns has been invisible with Geno. I love Kessel with Crosby, but I'm feeling like Horns needs Crosby to activate his latent abilities. No spark/chemistry with Geno. He's just not fast enough.

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
Just a horribly, horribly coached team and an atrociously managed game. MJ should just stay in Dallas. Poimenently

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
I've been feeling Horns has been invisible with Geno. I love Kessel with Crosby, but I'm feeling like Horns needs Crosby to activate his latent abilities. No spark/chemistry with Geno. He's just not fast enough.

Horny-Crosby-Kessel
Perron-Malkin-Bennett/Sprong

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
If you had told me a decade ago that Michel Therrien would be the most adept and imaginative bench boss of Sid's career and that I would be pining for Jacques Martin to coach a team with Crosby, Malkin, and Kessel, then I'd have asked you for a double of whatever it was I'd have assumed you were drinking.

Lol that is funny... and true... and sad... .... ... im depressed......:cry:

Boocock

Feb 3, 2007
There are great college football coaches that can't make it in the NFL. Johnston is a great junior hockey coach that can't make it in the NHL. It's not that big of a deal. He'll have another job after he gets canned.

PS: Stop calling it the three-headed monster...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Actually, the issue with Geno/Horns tonight was that Plots did his best Kunitz impersonation. Total deer in the headlights. Killed any flow L2 got going.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Ugh, Kessel is garage. Give me back Harrington and Spaling please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad