Detroit
CuGGE_yXEAA0FNU.jpg

Last edited:

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
I believe that all home preseason games are streamed through the team's site. It didn't work last time for some reason, so I guess we'll see

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Bjork on the point looks like a bad idea. Two bad pinches in one period. Lucky nothing turned of either of them

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI
Bruins look terrible on a 4 minute PP.

Diggin' the Blue Jackets announcer as he calls out the ref for calling a penalty on Hartnell for roughing--a penalty he didn't deserve.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
considering the lineups this was pretty embarrassing. I haven't worried through this process but seeing our best guys struggle like they did tonight against the ragtag group the Bruins brought to town is disheartening to say the least.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
considering the lineups this was pretty embarrassing. I haven't worried through this process but seeing our best guys struggle like they did tonight against the ragtag group the Bruins brought to town is disheartening to say the least.

Happens in pre-season every year, for most clubs.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
It appears we are going to struggle to score again this season.

But.....

For most of these guys it was their first game together as a group and they really looked disjointed. Passes were off, shots off target, you know the usual CBJ stuff.

Both Boston goals were nice plays by them. No shame on Bob at all. He made a few dazzling saves throughout the game.

Didn't like Seth's game at all. He just wasn't very good in my opinion. Werenski looked good again. I actually got a chuckle out of his weird loss of an edge in front of Bob with no one near him. Bob made a nice stop on the guys all alone look.

Was only happy with Cam and Saad really. Other vets just unimpressive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad