GDT: PS 9/26 Sharks at Ducks 7pm

Erep

Jul 17, 2019
Pretty comfortable saying Muk and Thrun are already the Sharks 2 best defensemen.

Reactions: Sandisfan

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I haven't noticed Muk that much. I admit I have the game on as more background noise, but that was a better period from the team than the first. Eklund looks pretty good though, and I hope he gets a good shot this season.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I’m so obsessed with the graphic saying the Sharks’ hardest shot tonight so far was not only by Marc-Edouard Vlasic but also that it was less than 80mph. Stalock is real bad.

• Wow

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I’m so obsessed with the graphic saying the Sharks’ hardest shot tonight so far was not only by Marc-Edouard Vlasic but also that it was less than 80mph. Stalock is real bad.

I know this is just the jumbotron feed. but I've been enjoying some of these stats they've been showing.

I really hope while not being intrusive, Sharks Telecasts incorporate more of this stuff into the game this season. I feel like other telecasts (And I say this for Baseball too) are somewhat ahead of the curve in terms of just showing more information.

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
I know this is just the jumbotron feed. but I've been enjoying some of these stats they've been showing.

I really hope while not being intrusive, Sharks Telecasts incorporate more of this stuff into the game this season. I feel like other telecasts (And I say this for Baseball too) are somewhat ahead of the curve in terms of just showing more information.
They haven’t been there the whole broadcast, the stats, though they are interesting.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007

This is why they should have a multi device feed.

I want a stats app/webpage that I can have open on my phone while the game is on so I can see all this cool shit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad