Prussian_Blue's 2007 Mock Draft Selection Thread

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
With the 194th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Colorado Avalanche are sportin' a rod over selecting, from Assat Pori of the SM Ligga, D-Man Jesse Jyrkkio

:avs

The Isles have been a no show to this point so I say we just vote a pick. I had Stephen Lund next on my list.

Seconded.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
And third. By consensus...

With the 195th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the New York Islanders are pleased to select, from the Halifax Mooseheads of the QMJHL, defenseman Stephen Lund.

:isles

7th round, 16th pick, 196th overall, TAM Duff88 -- ON THE CLOCK
7th round, 17th pick, 197th overall, NYR Manhattan Blue -- ON DECK
7th round, 18th pick, 198th overall, WSH ididitlangway -- IN THE HOLE

All have been PM'ed.

Also, the draft order and team-by-team selection posts have been updated. Way to keep this going, guys... we're almost done.

P_B

:bb:

Duff88

May 7, 2002
With the 196th pick in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, The Tampa Bay Lightning are pleased to select, from HV71, F Jimmy Andersson.

BritSabre

Feb 10, 2006
Reading, UK
By concensus:

With the 197th pick in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, The New York Rangers are pleased to select, from the Sioux Falls Stampede of the United States Hockey League, RW Corey Tropp.

:rangers

ididitlangway is now on the clock with Washington until 0125 GMT. He has been PMd

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
With the 198th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Washington Capitals are pleased to select, from the Washington Jr. Nationals of the Atlantic Junior Hockey League, left wing Patrick Cullen.

:caps

The Caps go with a local kid in Cullen, who led his team in scoring and finished 9th in league scoring. Cullen was selected with the fourth overall selection in last month's USHL draft by the Indiana Ice, where he'll play next year before heading off to RPI.

Minnesota (CircularTheory) is on the clock and has been PM'd.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
By consensus...

With the 199th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Minnesota Wild are pleased to select, from the Spokane Chiefs of the Western League, defenseman Justin Falk.

:wild

7th round, 20th pick, 200th overall SJO newfiehabsfan -- ON THE CLOCK
7th round, 21st pick, 201st overall OTT dany -- ON DECK
7th round, 22nd pick, 202nd overall FLA nanzenkills -- IN THE HOLE

All have been PM'ed, although I suspect we'll probably end up voting on a pick for Ottawa as soon as San Jose's pick is posted...

P_B

Last edited:

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
San Jose is past due. I say we take eagle's nominee Andrew Engelage.

San Jose actually PM'd me their selection yesterday afternoon, but I decided to wait until this morning to post it in order to give our wayward Ottawa GM one last chance to respond, which he has not done.

With the 200th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the San Jose Sharks are pleased to select, from le Tigres de Victoriaville of the QMJHL, left wing Jan Kolarik.

:sharks

I'll consider the nomination and second of Engelage as valid for Ottawa's consensus selection, and third it.

By consensus...

With the 201st overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Ottawa Senators are pleased to select, from the Windsor Spitfires of the Ontario League, goaltender Andrew Engelage.

:sens

7th round, 22nd pick, 202nd overall FLA nanzenkills -- ON THE CLOCK
7th round, 23rd pick, 203rd overall SJO newfiehabsfan -- ON DECK
7th round, 24th pick, 204th overall NAS ollien -- IN THE HOLE

All have been PM'ed.

P_B

Last edited:

nanzenkills

Jan 31, 2007
Ontario, California
With the 202nd overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Florida Panthers are pleased to select, from the Lincoln Stars of the USHL, F Travis Erstad.

panthers.gif

San Jose is up next, newfiehabsfan has been PM'd.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Per PM...

With the 203rd overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the San Jose Sharks are pleased to select, from the Lewiston MAINE-iacs of the QMJHL, defenseman Patrick Cusack.

:sharks

7th round, 24th pick, 204th overall NAS ollien -- ON THE CLOCK
7th round, 25th pick, 205th overall ATL hsthashersfan -- ON DECK
7th round, 26th pick, 206th overall VAN Sopel Hates Crackers -- IN THE HOLE

All have been PM'ed.

P_B

ollien

Jan 9, 2007
With the 204th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Nashville Predators are pleased to select, from Boston College, C Ben Smith.

:nashville

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Atlanta's time has expired, but because I have received Vancouver's selection via PM, and they sent me only one name, I must abstain from making a nomination or voting in the consensus process.

I'd appreciate it if someone made a nomination and we got this thing rolling again. We're almost through it, folks...

P_B

BritSabre

Feb 10, 2006
Reading, UK
Third...

With the 205th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Atlanta Thrashers are pleased to select, from the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds of the Ontario Hockey League, centre Dustin Jeffrey.

SopelHatesCrackers has been PMd

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Per PM...

With the 206th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Vancouver Canucks are pleased to select, from the Prince Albert Raiders of the Western League, defenseman Matt Robertson.

:nucks

7th round, 27th pick, 207th overall NEJ Halliday -- ON THE CLOCK
7th round, 28th pick, 208th overall ANH Jimmi Jenkins -- ON DECK
7th round, 29th pick, 209th overall DET Cup -- IN THE HOLE
7th round, 30th pick, 210th overall BUF BritSabre -- END OF DRAFT

All have been PM'ed.

P_B

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad