Prospects and Marlies Thread: March 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Looks like Sparks is returning. He also starts tomorrow according to Keefe. With Bibeau struggling, do we give Kaskisuo more games especially since he has been good in his 3 games?

Why not at least a couple more games? I think Bibeau has fished his limit. I would be happy to see Kaski get played at least until he has a bad game.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Why not at least a couple more games? I think Bibeau has fished his limit. I would be happy to see Kaski get played at least until he has a bad game.

I agree. Right now I would go with a Sparks and Kaskisuo tandem.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Try out Bibeau in the ECHL and see if he can turn things around. Maybe he needs a confidence booster, because although his technique still makes me cringe, it was never THIS bad.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Bracco and Dzierkals go pointless again. :help:

Dzierkals had 2 assists so pointless is a bit harsh.
Bracco can score in bunches so I'm not jumping to any conclusions. As a matter of fact I will probably wait until bracco gets a few dozen ahl games before I pull the chute on him.

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
Dzierkals had 2 assists so pointless is a bit harsh.
Bracco can score in bunches so I'm not jumping to any conclusions. As a matter of fact I will probably wait until bracco gets a few dozen ahl games before I pull the chute on him.

Not last night, 0-0 both.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Dzierkals is going to play in the NHL for some team just based on his skating ability and motor.

Guys like this who are elite skaters and play hard every game are going to be fixtures on teams 3rd/4th lines going forward.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Dzierkals is going to play in the NHL for some team just based on his skating ability and motor.

Guys like this who are elite skaters and play hard every game are going to be fixtures on teams 3rd/4th lines going forward.

100% agree.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
He played yesterday, so my guess is yes.

Even got a point:dunce: In my defense I was three sheets to the wind when I checked the box score last night. I hope he starts generating the points that he was before he got his bell rung. He is getting the SOG at least.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Johnsson's acceleration is rediculous. He just turns on the afterburner and goes from zero to 100 in no time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad