Speculation: Prospect Swap Game

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
I'd have to look through what Toronto has, but I'd rather have a pick, honestly. I get the feeling Johansson probably benefits to some degree from playing on a very offensive team. I doubt he produces nearly as well here.

Not sure Sanderson is anywhere near worthy of 4th. I think it's gonna be Drysdale/Rossi/Raymond unless Stutzle or Byfield somehow magically slips.

What I don't like about Rossi is that, for as much as everybody wants to rave about how he did so well in the OHL, he's even older than Lafreniere. He was only a week late from being draft eligible last season and marginally outproduced Connor McMichael, who went 25th in that draft.

i don't know why you would think Drysdale is worthy of 4th overall and Sanderson isn't. but hey i was never realy high on Drysdale. But nah Stutzle and Byfield aren't slipping. i do agree on Rossi and Raymond.

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Im trying to think of one for Merkley, but I think hes still very risky and I dont think people would want to give up a prospect of the same potential, and the sharks wouldnt take a lesser player.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
He's not our best prospect, but any takers for the Blues' Jake Walman? Had a great comeback this season after being mismanaged the 2 seasons before that. Lefty, offensive defenseman, fantastic skater, great shot. He made his debut for the Blues this season and clearly has NHL upside. Unfortunatly for him, the Blues also have Niko Mikkola and Scott Perunovich at his position who are probably ahead of him. There where reportedly some teams asking for him during this season.

Return could be a prospect in the same situation (or just a bit further away in his development). Preferably a righthanded defenseman, a center or leftwinger. Or a pick... that would be fine too.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
the Flames aren’t trading Valimaki. He was held in higher regard than Adam Fox in our organization. He reminds me of Ryan Suter, big, fast and skilled.

This is a really weird combination of words to describe Suter with.

Reactions: Meeqs

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Kamenev+ for Borgström?

Kamenev has 3C upside but needs a new opportunity to find some confidence. Russians seem to feel at home in Miami too.

Conversely Borgström seems dissatisfied in Florida and might flourish on a fast offensive team in Colorado.

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
He's not our best prospect, but any takers for the Blues' Jake Walman? Had a great comeback this season after being mismanaged the 2 seasons before that. Lefty, offensive defenseman, fantastic skater, great shot. He made his debut for the Blues this season and clearly has NHL upside. Unfortunatly for him, the Blues also have Niko Mikkola and Scott Perunovich at his position who are probably ahead of him. There where reportedly some teams asking for him during this season.

Return could be a prospect in the same situation (or just a bit further away in his development). Preferably a righthanded defenseman, a center or leftwinger. Or a pick... that would be fine too.

Walman for D. Turgeon? Good depth option.

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Kamenev+ for Borgström?

Kamenev has 3C upside but needs a new opportunity to find some confidence. Russians seem to feel at home in Miami too.

Conversely Borgström seems dissatisfied in Florida and might flourish on a fast offensive team in Colorado.

Don't mind the idea...but what's the plus?

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Im trying to think of one for Merkley, but I think hes still very risky and I dont think people would want to give up a prospect of the same potential, and the sharks wouldnt take a lesser player.

Not a one for one but:

Borgstrom
Heponiemi

For

Merkley

?

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Hoping to move Kale Clague for a LW or RW. Wingers need to be skilled scorers with Top9 potential at this point (previously had Top6 potential but slipped).

MagicalRazor

Oct 25, 2016
Jermey bracco for Luke Martin , I'd ask for Jake bean but his value has already BEAN beat punny

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad